"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deadpool Heisman Comparison Photos...

Well, I finally got my commissioned Deadpool in the mail on Tuesday, but was in no rush to get the pictures posted. I will say, that taking comparison photos is a lot of work, and I see why I don't take a lot of comparison/ scale photos. To much moving around of my statues, and then having to put them all back afterwards...NOT FUN!!! But after seeing the photos after I was done, it was well worth all that work. There was a few photos that I just could not get them to get any clear than what is shown, but it was only a few and the rest I had a ball snapping them. These photos are post like this, regular & framed. Because, you guys know how much I like messig around in photoshop. I figure at some point I will hit a creative thought, and get this Hesiman Deadpool all dolled up for his "Photoshopped Artwork" debut, IL31 style!

Enough of this typing time to get too posting!

Viva Fat Boy Studios!!!

Deadpool Comparison Photos...

Hulk getting ready to blindside my boy Deadpool. You know the rules of running the "ROCK"... Head on a swivel... Duck boy! Duck!

The complete Deadpool collection as of right now, but that can always change when the Sideshow makes theirs. Can't wait to compare the two.

Great Pic's IL, Thanks for the New Screensavers for my PC, Damn you have a Great Collection

That's the highest compliment that you can pay someone, and I really do appreciate you liking my photos enough to make one of them your PC screensaver...:)

sweet piece. Is that greater than 1/4 scale? Looks close to 1/3 scale.

It's in scale with being 1/4 19" in height. Plays tricks on the eyes because the actual statue is still 19" from tip of back leg foot to the head, and about 19.5" from bottom of base to top of sword handle. So, actually it's a true 1/4 scale all the way around.

Thanks again!

great photos, thanks..

No, thank you for dropping in and looking around.

Last edited:
IL, your collection is AWESOME!!!! i hope my marvel collection becomes as unique as yours some day...and where do all the customs come from??? Man, i need to make more friends! haha

Very great pics ;)

Thanks Darthstitch!

IL, your collection is AWESOME!!!! i hope my marvel collection becomes as unique as yours some day...and where do all the customs come from??? Man, i need to make more friends! haha

Well like they say..."It's not what you know, but who you know"...:D Still working to make it even more unique than it already has become.

Thanks!

Great sports collection!!

Thanks, but the sports is pretty much being phased out these days.

Back