"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom Photoshopped...

Another little something that came to mind when I was shooting this particular statue. I wanted something dealing with the city night lights, and to blend with his color. So, I came up with this one here....

"Venomous Nights"

Thanks!

Age of Apocalypse...

Well I have been saying that 2010 was going to be a year full of custom statue, and this is my first purchase of the New Year. Much like my first purchase to start my statue collection was Bowen Apocalypse. This year has started out much in the same way, and thanks to Vince Vell for selling him to me.

A Vince Vell custom painted, custom statue...

Damn this Is Insane looking IL, Vince does Great Work, seen some of his other stuff and You scored on this, New Favorite Pic, Congrats :cool:

Thanks Colossus, I had to convince him into selling it to me, but he came around and let me buy it off of him.

Thats THE BEST apoc display ever!! :rock

Now all that I need is for Sideshow to produce one of the Big "A" and I will be all set.

Thanks!

Great pics, and i don't even like football all that much but, i must say everything in your room blends and comes together well.

Well the UPS man just dropped off my three Venom Comiquette at my shop. I will get the photos posted without flash sometime tonight when I get home from work. I will open the regular and save the others for a rainy day or trade bait down the road.

100_3260.jpg
That is hardcore man. The Apocalypse is sick . Congrats.

Photoshopped Artwork...

This is another little something that I came up with messing around in photoshop. Knowing that Apocalypse only wants the strong to survive, and the time is near the eclipse is upon us.

Apocalyptic Eclipse...

"Just a grown man way of playing with my toys"...:)

Back