"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher Comiquette...

For not being a Punisher fan this comiquette has changed my stance on him for the good!!! After taking pictures of him those arms/guns are just insane and my favorite part of this statue. Very happy that I was able to get my WL converted, and get him under the lights...

#333/400

Planet Hulk Statue & Life Size Bust...

Well my Planet Hulk bust touched down yesterday! Will try to get some pictures up of him by the weekend or next week. Been really getting burnt out take pictures as of late, but I will try to get some up and posted. I have a few complaints but nothing worth post on the thread.

812555200_DdQ9Y-XL1.jpg

Plus my two Planet Hulk Bowen statues #507 & #508 touched down on Monday, but this is a quick snap shot of #508.

812560338_2r66x-XL1.jpg

Last edited:
Man that is the illest Planet Hulk statue ever IL. Fat Boy Studios never ceases to amaze me. Sideshow really has some competition with the FBS crew art direction wise.

Re: Planet Hulk Statue & Life Size Bust...

Well my Planet Hulk bust touched down yesterday! Will try to get some pictures up of him by the weekend or next week. Been really getting burnt out take pictures as of late, but I will try to get some up and posted. I have a few complaints but nothing worth post on the thread.

Plus my two Planet Hulk Bowen statues #507 & #508 touched down on Monday, but this is a quick snap shot of #508.

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool, That Hulk Bust is one of my New Grails and Congrats on BD Planet Hulk, Great Scores IL

Re: Planet Hulk Statue & Life Size Bust...

Damm...Your room must be overcrowded by now with all the new pieces!

Getting pretty close these days to running out of run, but I still have a sq. ft. left to fill up...:)

Man that is the illest Planet Hulk statue ever IL. Fat Boy Studios never ceases to amaze me. Sideshow really has some competition with the FBS crew art direction wise.

This is the reason that I can't get enough of their customs. Top notch from top to bottom.

Thanks Flip!!!

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool, That Hulk Bust is one of my New Grails and Congrats on BD Planet Hulk, Great Scores IL

Thanks Colossus!

It is indeed one of FBS best statue/bust they have done so far.

Planet Hulk Bust...

My first life size bust added to my collection. This bust is so huge that it was hard trying get all of it in most of the pictures, but this was another great learning opportunity under the lights...

To Be Continued...

Back