"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the Deadpools IL, That was cleaver about the skeleton arms, you may get tired of them and want a different look, That said Those are Sweet Lookin

awesome Deadpools Iron. Very cool idea. Just curious, are these just one off pieces? meaning only made for you? :lol

awesome Deadpools Iron. Very cool idea. Just curious, are these just one off pieces? meaning only made for you? :lol

Yeah.....i was about to ask u that!

I work for the NFL and also for other sports leagues including College football......and if some of my Co-workers see this they'll go balistic!!!!

Thats is so awesome that u managed to get it!!
CONGRATZ!

Congrats on the Deadpools IL, That was cleaver about the skeleton arms, you may get tired of them and want a different look, That said Those are Sweet Lookin

Thanks Colossus! I really tried to think of things from all angles before i take part in any project that I'm involved with.

Thanks,

Yeah these are made just for my personal collection.

Yeah.....i was about to ask u that!

I work for the NFL and also for other sports leagues including College football......and if some of my Co-workers see this they'll go balistic!!!!

Thats is so awesome that u managed to get it!!
CONGRATZ!

Same as above these are privately made for my collection only, unless someone decided to make a rendition of their own.

Thanks again!

Thanks Colossus! I really tried to think of things from all angles before i take part in any project that I'm involved with.

Thanks,

Yeah these are made just for my personal collection.

Same as above these are privately made for my collection only, unless someone decided to make a rendition of their own.

Thanks again!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Congrats again though, I dont have the $ for one of these anyways :lol

Well I guess since I have really taken pictures of this particular Venom in my collection, and with me getting my Venom comiquette tomorrow. These pictures seem right to take at the moment to set the mood for more Venom pictures tomorrow!!! Well here are those pictures.

#560/1500...

Well the UPS man just dropped off my three Venom Comiquette at my shop. I will get the photos posted without flash sometime tonight when I get home from work. I will open the regular and save the others for a rainy day or trade bait down the road.

100_3260.jpg

Venom Comiquette...

Well just finished up this photo session with the Venom Comiquette, and I must say that this statue is everything that I had hope. This statue will only increase as time goes on and the Spiderman Comiquette is release will make this a must have to complete the set. Well this is what I can up with in this session with Mr. Eddie Brock.

#367/1100...

Wow, nice acquisition, rather impressive this Venom, it does not release badly, still a beautiful purchase the friend ;)

Holy Crap IL, He's Insane looking and looks good with the bust, you gonna produce ashot with all 3 Venoms? Congrats on the Score

Retro Grey Hulk...

Something else that the UPS man dropped off at my house. I'm really diggin' this particular version of the Hulk, and not to mention the ES is only 800. I can't want to see the ES of the other Hulks that are going to be coming out in 2010. But, until then I'm going to enjoy...

#59/800 Retro Grey Hulk!!!

Back