My collection. Come on in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys.

Buddy ONEYE emailed me this link. I'm so glad folks still enjoy my collection pics. Still working as an artist. Still collecting. That job I hinted at a year ago derailed after about 3 months...bummer. But I did recently make some prop chainsaws for Ash vs Evil Dead! Definitely a notch on the belt for me as far as jobs go...you might have noticed I'm just a little bit of a fan. Speaking of which, I'm really looking forward to Sideshow's 1/6 Ash. And Beetlejuice for that matter.

There's really very little to update collection wise. I've switched out a few things here and there, but mostly I've got my favorites still displayed as I did when I posted this.

Recently added Jei, Armored Usagi, and Zato Ino from Roku toys' second series of Usagi Yojombo line. And Rat Fink on 8 ball from Dunk. Honestly...those were the last of my grails. I'm all caught up and pretty much only buy currently produced stuff at this point. It's a weird feeling, but also one of accomplishment.

I've been digging 1000toys, Damtoys, and some of the other up and comers in the 1/6 market.

Been thinning out some of the collection. Barely making a dent in reality...but some doubles and variants and stuff I've lost interest in or stuff I bought a little spur of the moment from 3A that I probably shouldn't have gotten in the first place. But not getting rid of the real gems.

WOW!!! How did I miss this. What an amazing collection. Love looking through it, great variety and extremely well displayed.

Wow, your collections is amazing! I especially like your TMNT collection. I had so many of those toys as a kid not knowing I'd want them even more as an adult! Great job

Back