My Car: What Would You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PT stands for "Pretty Tiny". :lol

Those cars are small inside.

Really? Plenty of room in it to me. Especially if you need to carry something. You can fold the back seats up and stick them behind your front seats. It also has a rack and electric outlit for tailgating. :D

Well, seems the mechanic called while I was at work yesterday and my mother told him to do the work. She thought that's what I wanted to do. I actually wanted to talk with him first, but......it's all done now. Cost was $10 short of $1200. Anyway, it runs really good now. I told him it better or he was getting it back!!!

Well, seems the mechanic called while I was at work yesterday and my mother told him to do the work. She thought that's what I wanted to do. I actually wanted to talk with him first, but......it's all done now. Cost was $10 short of $1200. Anyway, it runs really good now. I told him it better or he was getting it back!!!

well that's good news, $1200 isn't that bad imo.
though while it's running good check into finding a good honest mechanic as you should be able to get it fixed for less next time.

well that's good news, $1200 isn't that bad imo.
though while it's running good check into finding a good honest mechanic as you should be able to get it fixed for less next time.

He did quite a few things. I don't have my paperwork handy or I'd tell ya. From what I told some of the guys at work, it wasn't really that bad cost wise. Everything is expensive anymore. I should buy a bike. :lol

I'm so ____ing pissed off right now I can hardly breathe. Paid $1190 to have my car fixed, took it out today and the damn thing is WORSE than it was before I took it in! Missing terribly and I can't use the air without it causing the car to quit. 7 times this car has been looked at and no one can fix the damn thing.

I think I'll ask for my money back and drive the bastard off a cliff! :mad:

Give that mechanic hell Ween.. stand your ground and don't take NO for an answer.. :lecture

I'm not! He's getting a call first thing in the morning. And he better not charge me a thing!

If the car was newer, I'd call Chrysler, but they'd probably just laugh at me now. :mad:

Well hopefully he is as honest as you say he is and will correct the problem. That really sucks. :(

His wife owns the place and my mother and her have done business together for 25 years. I'm sure she'll make it right somehow. They'll feel both our wraths if they don't. :monkey4

Back