My Boba Fett Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this will help you to get a no 42 Boba Fett, Tom, I'm glad to help you out - put my name on the list, mister!

:chew

This sounds like a completely loopy request that I totally understand.

Put my name on the list, Tom.

Add me to the list also, Tom... I hope you get one, because i have the same desire just with #13 and on the Yoda Life-Size Bust, he's my favorite character.

Peace and good luck

I'll support you as well, although it probably won't work. If they honor your request, they are opening themselves up for a million other requests in the future...

Blake said:
I'll support you as well, although it probably won't work. If they honor your request, they are opening themselves up for a million other requests in the future...
True, but even if they don't alot of people here will be willing to trade him(myself included) if they get it, so either way he has upped his chances considerably.

Bannister said:
True, but even if they don't alot of people here will be willing to trade him(myself included) if they get it, so either way he has upped his chances considerably.

VERY good point. I'll give it up if I get the number that he is looking for.

Blake said:

I had the same thought as well, and that will likely be the reason given if the request isn't honored.

Still, can't hurt to try.

I'll sign. Even if they don't honor it and if somehow I end up with exclusive #42 I will trade you for whichever one you get.

Hey Tom-
Add mrmforce to the list.

I wish you luck. I am a firm believer about asking for what you want. Hell, all they can do is say no. But what if they say yes...............?

Go for it dude!:chew

Sure,

Sign me up and good luck!

I doubt it will happen though...

Back