My Boba Fett Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in also Tom.

I can understand the "novelty" and "specialness" to having a piece with your favorite # on it. I never had any LotR pieces with a # 23 on it, and I always wanted one. Closest I came was Gothmog on Warg (# 623). Till I lucked out and bought # 23 P.F. Lurtz EX. from a board member. It is really cool to have # 23 , and then to have it on a great piece like Lurtz which is the first piece in the line is an added bonus.

So, I totally understand...

Good luck, I hope you are able to get # 42.

AK :)

Slap me on that list too dude, it's so crazy it just might work!...and if not nice try!:chew :chew :chew

You know I got your back dude. If I get the regular edition #0042, would you be interested or do you only want the exclusive version?

Hmm, knowing the SSC shipping guys - perhaps if you were willing to make an under the table cash donation your request might have a better chance than with a petition...

I'm just sayin'...

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
Hmm, knowing the SSC shipping guys - perhaps if you were willing to make an under the table "donation" your request might have a better chance than with a petition...

I'm just sayin'...

Are you talking about a cash donation....

home%20alone.jpg

Sign me up on that list too Tom. I will also trade you mine if I get number 42. I am also a huge BobaFett fan and this is my first Premium Format from Sideshow and I'm really excited about it. I've came close to buying some of the other Premium Formats, but have decided to wait on them, but when BobaFett went up for order...I just had to grab one! The figure was just too cool to pass up. Good luck in your quest for getting number 42 Tom...and may the force be with you!:chew

Hey Tom,
Add my name to it.

At the same token, I'd love to get either Serial # 8 or 22.

Add my name to the list, as a Krusader, you have to believe in Krazy and seemingly unattainable goals!!!

Good luck!!!

Darth Loki said:
You know I got your back dude. If I get the regular edition #0042, would you be interested or do you only want the exclusive version?

I forgot about the regular edition, since I ordered the exclusive. But if I can get my hands on regular Fett #42 that would be cool as well!

Thanks, everybody!!!

THE OFFICIAL PREMIUM FORMAT BOBA FETT #42 PETITION

We, the undersigned, hereby request that Sideshow Collectibles set aside the Boba Fett Exclusive PF figure numbered #0042/2000 for the Sideshow Freaks board member known as "tomandshell." Please do your part in making his bizarre dream a reality. Thank you for your consideration of this strange and unreasonable request.

Sincerely, the following Sideshow Freaks board members:

1. tomandshell
2. carbo-faction
3. Sith Lord 0498
4. Monk
5. Shai Hulud
6. Mike1065
7. The ill Jedi
8. jlcmsu
9. [email protected]
10. Wor-Gar
11. Memnoch21
12. MONSTER
13. automaton
14. Khev
15. jason2885
16. Agent23
17. PosterBoyKelly
18. congerking
19. wookilar8
20. Bannister
21. Darth Loki
22. Jon Z
23. Bum
24. galactiboy
25. Kookie
26. Jedi Mike
27. Batty

42. Darth Roranous

Last edited:
Add my name to the list. I hope you get your #42. It doesn't seem like it would be an impossible thing to do and I give you credit for trying to get something done...Good Luck!

Im in Tom, hope you get your number!

THE OFFICIAL PREMIUM FORMAT BOBA FETT #42 PETITION

We, the undersigned, hereby request that Sideshow Collectibles set aside the Boba Fett Exclusive PF figure numbered #0042/2000 for the Sideshow Freaks board member known as "tomandshell." Please do your part in making his bizarre dream a reality. Thank you for your consideration of this strange and unreasonable request.

Sincerely, the following Sideshow Freaks board members:

1. tomandshell
2. carbo-faction
3. Sith Lord 0498
4. Monk
5. Shai Hulud
6. Mike1065
7. The ill Jedi
8. jlcmsu
9. [email protected]
10. Wor-Gar
11. Memnoch21