My Boba Fett Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darthrazz said:
Is there any method to the madness of how they are distributed? I mean do lower numbers go to Asian distributors? Does the 400-500 series go to Canadian distributors etc???

I haven't seen any method at all. Sometimes the low numbers go out first. Some of my lowest numbers came from the first day of shipping. And some of my others lowest numbers came from picking something up as a second chance offer long after the initial shipments were all finished.

So you really do never know.

What an unexpected bump, lol.

:D

I never heard from anybody about #42 or any really low number at all. I have a feeling that the low numbered Fetts are still sitting boxed up in the warehouse. Due to the controversy about the materials, there were cancellations and I expect that the exclusive will be up as a second chance offer for quite a while.

Tom, this would be a nice place to drown out your Boba Fett sorrows... ;)

christianastuff-42.JPG

I will have to check mine when I get home..i did get a low numbered one (it was one of two that were given to Kevin Smith..well one to him and one to his comic store)

Back