My 8 Month Collection Process + a few extra's :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection. Love the Panther stuff! Best state ever! Hopefully with this new coach we'll be able to get the gears spinning again.

Great collection. Love the Panther stuff! Best state ever! Hopefully with this new coach we'll be able to get the gears spinning again.

Another panther fan? We got some stuff to talk about if so ha ha...I go crazy not being able to talk to other people around here, funny not many panthers fans in south carolina.

Thanks for all the nice compliments everyone. I moved some stuff around and will be posting a pic of it soon.

No Longer have my Alien Figures, Had to sell them to make room for more predator stuff I will be getting in to use my Detolf's for. Since I am limited on space I am having to sacrifice things for other pieces I want more. Got 2 new pieces to replace the lost aliens :)

qrg30z.jpg

Alien 3 Diorama

2lnv5p3.jpg

Predator 2 Diorama

vomr90.jpg

New Set up

2vjsntc.jpg

Yup, we are awesome.

27zev41.jpg

Rawwrrrr We are Scary!

Nice collection!!! 8 months !! I have been collect the same time as you did, and I bet its a lot money here!!! I hope you will make it grow up more and more!! Congrats!!

Back