Statue My 1/6 Horizon Green Goblin Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey thanks for taking the time to look at my custom 1/6 Horizon Green Goblin kit. I have been working on this for around 2 months (off and on when I had some free time). It is a hollow vinyl kit that needed to trimmed, glued, filled, sanded and painted. I work in a gaming and minature shop so I decided to you the really good Citadel paints and sealers. I made the base out out of pink foam and terrain supplies. I know its kinda weird that he is on a rock, but he wouldn't stay on the glider unless it had a stout base. I might re-make the base with a building or something city based, but for now I am happy with the result.

Looking good i was just sent one of these to build and paint. I painted one when I was much younger...didn't know a fraction of the things I do now. These were some quality kits really liked the carnage and venom ones

I just recently finished Spider-Man, Carnage and Venom and they are really detailed kits from 1993. Here is a low rez pic of all three, I am gonna have my buddy photograph them soon. These kits take awhile to finish, but they look amazing when done. I also did one of these when I was younger, the Venom and I am sure it looked bad, but I was proud.

Last edited:
They look good, that Green Goblin is nice!

I dig the pose on Spidey. It's not too often you see statues of him in the crawling/stalking poses considering it's something he does his fair share of in the comics. Probably since crawling isn't as dynamic as swinging, hanging or leaping like most of his statues, but crawling works for him.

Back