MWCTOYS coverage of SDCC 2016 - watch this thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
As you might anticipate, I'll be at SDCC next week doing my usual photo coverage. I'll be doing updates every day I'm there, usually late at night PST time. The fastest way to get notified is to either follow me on Facebook or Twitter, since I'll post a note on every update there. The main page for covererage will be:

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2016/sdcc2016-main.htm

I'll also use this thread to update my coverage, but it might not be quite as quickly. If you'll be in San Diego yourself, drop me a note and maybe we can meet up!

And of course, if there's something you'd like to see me cover that I might miss, please let me know!

Can't wait, you're my go to site for this kind of stuff.

Please take pictures of every Poison Ivy item.

Love your reviews! Good stuff! You helped me make the decision to jump into Star Ace's Harry Potter line.

Looking forward to your posts from SDCC 2016!

Michael, like others have said, your reviews are always something I check out. Especially when i'm on the fence about collecting a line or certain figures. I jumped on Potter because of you too. On the flip side, I stayed away from Asmus Lord of the Rings because of you too and I feel all the better for it :)

Take lots of 1/6th scale figure pics. I'm especially interested in the star ace offerings this year as they now have so many licenses we're all interested. And if you see them, the blitzway Ghostbusters! I think we all assume you'll snap all the hot toys.

Yea, I'm always on the lookout for the small company stuff, especially sixth scale. Thanks!

Can't wait for your coverage, Michael. I'm very interested not only in what QMX is going to be displaying at the show, but also their plans for the future now that they seem to be going strong in 1/6 scale. Hoping that some of the licenses they have been known for in the past (Galactica, Buffy...) get some 1/6 releases down the line :)

Look forward to your coverage every year. First place I look for news. Thanks for doing a great job.

Michael could you take pics of Ragnar Lothbrok from Chronicles. Thanks.

I'm a day behind on my SDCC photos, but don't yell at me - I went to the Star Trek Beyond World Premiere last night, and it kicked butt! To make up for my tardiness, I have a big update tonight, including:

Sideshow (and yes, I know the first photo is missing)
Qmx
NECA
Mezco Toyz
DC Collectibles
eFX
Chronicle
Four Horsemen
Kotobukiya
Icon Heroes
Tamashii Nations
Tweeterhead

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2016/sdcc2016-main.htm

I'll have another big one tomorrow night - any questions, let me know, and please spread the word!

Michael on your Figuarts coverage, were there any Sailor Moon figures? I didn't see any photos of any. Is that line done or they just had nothing there to show.

The Toy Story stuff on the Tamashii/Figuarts page is AMAZING. Thanks for posting these pictures!

Back