Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so, here is the very basic neck I bought on ebay. The peg it came with is stuck in the headsculpt but you can see it.

IMG-2713.jpg

Although bot heads have the same height from the top of the hair to the bottom of the neck:

IMG-2711.jpg

The slot for the peg on the bottom of the neck I bought sits a little higher as there a slight recess:

IMG-2712.jpg

What extender should I use to compensate?

Where can I buy only the mttoys version head?

Ebay sold out

Just keep searching. At least twice a day. They go up and sell in a matter of hours, so you just need to be patient. Saved searches are not good enough, as I believe they send you a recap once a day but by that time the sculpts would be sold out.

I managed to order two in two separate moments, one just a few days ago.

Just keep searching. At least twice a day. They go up and sell in a matter of hours, so you just need to be patient. Saved searches are not good enough, as I believe they send you a recap once a day but by that time the sculpts would be sold out.

I managed to order two in two separate moments, one just a few days ago.

Thanks for the feedback.

I am accessing ebay every day, I have some research saved, 2 weeks ago had one of 80usd and one with lower price, all sold out, I think there were more than 11 heads sold. :(

Just got my figure. I'm definitely underwhelmed by it sadly. The sculpt, paintwork and clothing are awesome, no doubt about that but the scrawny, badly articulated body, awful magnetized scabbards and thin die-swords are a huge let down out of the box.

Already ripped the head off it to go on the superior CM Toys armour set and it really looks great together, as others have shown.

Now I had planned on picking up a second MT head for both figures but that is seemingly now hard to acquire so probably gonna stick the naff CM Toys head on this version and write it off as a back of the shelf place holder. Such a shame that the ball was dropped with this. It's almost like they made the head bigger than the prototype but kept the original smaller body because they knew people would want to double dip on head sculpts to swap out the CM Toys version which comes on a larger body. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just got my figure. I'm definitely underwhelmed by it sadly. The sculpt, paintwork and clothing are awesome, no doubt about that but the scrawny, badly articulated body, awful magnetized scabbards and thin die-swords are a huge let down out of the box.

Already ripped the head off it to go on the superior CM Toys armour set and it really looks great together, as others have shown.

Now I had planned on picking up a second MT head for both figures but that is seemingly now hard to acquire so probably gonna stick the naff CM Toys head on this version and write it off as a back of the shelf place holder. Such a shame that the ball was dropped with this. It's almost like they made the head bigger than the prototype but kept the original smaller body because they knew people would want to double dip on head sculpts to swap out the CM Toys version which comes on a larger body. Just a thought.

I have to disagree about the swords. They are pretty accurate to the game in size and length. The scabbards could have been better but it is what it is with them just wish the magnets where stronger.

I hated the scabbards out of the box due to the weak magnets, too, but there's an easy solution to that, just buy a batch of small earth magnets online. They're super cheap (I have some disc shaped ones and some rectangular ones in my arsenal) and perfect for fixing situations like this with minimal fuss.

Have had zero time to mess with this outside a cursory initial look. He'll be my holiday break project. New body, perhaps some alterations to the jerkin to make it fit more appropriately. I'm thinking inserting a line of stretch fabric at the lateral sides should deal with the tightness on a Worldbox body.

Thanks for sharing dantes.

I purchased the same neck connector kit on ebay. I then tried to cobble together a solution. This probably wasn't the best way, but it worked.

I expanded the top connection a bit to accommodate the ball joint, filed down the base of the neck and new connector, super glued the new connector to the neck, and then cut down the size of the new connector. This version fits on the body and isn't too short/tall. However, while the connect was secure, it was wobbly so I also added some saran wrap to the connector which fixed that problem.

Pretty happy with how it turned out. It was more work than I anticipated though :lol

IMG_0488.jpgIMG_0489.jpgIMG_0490.jpg

Heads up for whoever is still looking for a MT Toys sculpt. There's one listed on ebay right now.

Awesome job! When will this be released for sale? There is definitely a growing demand for good Geralt heads with the new figures arriving.

Thank you. I will tweak it a little bit and print it as soon as possible. I hope it will be ready on Jan-Feb. I found out that more people excited in this for their 1/12 than 1/6. Me personally will swap the War Story Ursine armor head with mine.

Ok, so, figure arrived last week finally, today I had a chance to pose it a little.

I came up with a pose that minimizes the impact of the narrow shoulders. Also, while I love the sculpt, I think it looks better if seen from the side than from the front. Here it is.

IMG-2846.jpg

IMG-2848.jpg

IMG-2850.jpg

IMG-2852.jpg

I still plan to swap to a World Box AT012 body in the future but for the moment I am really happy with this figure.

I have zero complaints regarding the magnets for the scabbards. If you take the time to position them well, they are pretty sturdy. Question for those who swapped the body. Is the metal plate located on the body or inside the jerkin?

Is anyone elses white shirt stained from the vest ? Kind of pissed off about it to be honest. Both of mine have stains one has stains just on the arm pits but the other one has stains on his shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back