Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that the body is to small. It's that the outfit is oversized by just a bit. The outfit in game was a bit tighter on Geralt as the tunic and pants were made of leather.

It's not that the body is to small. It's that the outfit is oversized by just a bit. The outfit in game was a bit tighter on Geralt as the tunic and pants were made of leather.
But the shipped body is too scrawny and the head is a tad bit too big for that body. I would dare say the clothes and head were made on a different body. Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It is a knockoff ttm19 body. I think the wolverine body was fine because if you had him with the suit not an issue. It's a standard ttm19 with some changes. If anything using an actual ttm19 body from HT might fill out the proportions. Keep in mind Geralt isn't a body builder. Lol

It is a knockoff ttm19 body. I think the wolverine body was fine because if you had him with the suit not an issue. It's a standard ttm19 with some changes. If anything using an actual ttm19 body from HT might fill out the proportions. Keep in mind Geralt isn't a body builder. Lol
Looks at Henry Cavill.., hes not?! He is now... lol He's not a hobbit either which is what that body that hes shipped with is making him look like. Maybe it just truly needs longer arms and legs?

Looks at Henry Cavill.., hes not?! He is now... lol He's not a hobbit either which is what that body that hes shipped with is making him look like. Maybe it just truly needs longer arms and legs?

Longer pegs mainly or the extenders for the legs. This body has it but the pegs are small.

Geralt is lanky that means slim gaunt and longer limbs including arms. Leg extenders dont fix that sadly

He's not super slim or lanky. Lol he is definitely more lean due to high cardio it takes with sword fighting not to mention all the movement he does. Someone said on their YT review that the sculpt is in scale it's just the hair.

He's not super slim or lanky. Lol he is definitely more lean due to high cardio it takes with sword fighting not to mention all the movement he does. Someone said on their YT review that the sculpt is in scale it's just the hair.
Well ok I guess it could be that. Dont really agree though. To each his own. And no one said he was super slim or lanky. But he is lanky.

Well ok I guess it could be that. Dont really agree though. To each his own. And no one said he was super slim or lanky. But he is lanky.

He's tall for sure an average males height for sure. Some of these bodies in 1/6th aren't that well proportioned. I was thinking maybe using the Han solo body with ttm19 arms could look good.

Nice review, thank you. I'll point out thought that the name of the character is Geralt of Rivia, not of Rivera :D

While I am waiting for my White Wolf to arrive, I received the extra sculpt I snatched on ebay and switched it on the CM Toys figure. Hope you like, I think it looks great.

IMG-2651.jpg

IMG-2652.jpg

IMG-2653.jpg

IMG-2654.jpg

You might notice I modded the CM Toys figure a little. I didn't like that the upper arms armor was stiched to the shoulder pauldrons, so I cut the stitching, bought some flexible glue and some metal wire and I applied it under the pauldrons and the upper arms armor, that way I was able to model the curavature of both pieces of armor to my liking.

Awesome job on the mods and the new sculpt looks brilliant with that armour!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice review, thank you. I'll point out thought that the name of the character is Geralt of Rivia, not of Rivera :D

While I am waiting for my White Wolf to arrive, I received the extra sculpt I snatched on ebay and switched it on the CM Toys figure. Hope you like, I think it looks great.

IMG-2651.jpg

IMG-2652.jpg

IMG-2653.jpg

IMG-2654.jpg

You might notice I modded the CM Toys figure a little. I didn't like that the upper arms armor was stiched to the shoulder pauldrons, so I cut the stitching, bought some flexible glue and some metal wire and I applied it under the pauldrons and the upper arms armor, that way I was able to model the curavature of both pieces of armor to my liking.
Mine will look like this soon <3

Great mod on the CM toys figure. I've decided to have Jake Rahmier paint the sculpt a bit, mainly highlight detail and also shave the sculpted hair as i will have it haired by Tetsu customs.

A great example of how a terrible head sculpt can bring down the quality of a figure as a whole but did great work making use of the CM figure and MT sculpt! I would suggest trying to find something to treat that pleather tho!

Great mod on the CM toys figure. I've decided to have Jake Rahmier paint the sculpt a bit, mainly highlight detail and also shave the sculpted hair as i will have it haired by Tetsu customs.
Looking forward to see how it turns out!

Actually I cheated a little. In the pictures above the head is just leaning on the body. The neck adapter I bought does not really fit, meaning it is too short, I need an extender but I am no expert and need your advice.

I'll post pictures once I get home.

Back