Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I will tweak it a little bit and print it as soon as possible. I hope it will be ready on Jan-Feb. I found out that more people excited in this for their 1/12 than 1/6. Me personally will swap the War Story Ursine armor head with mine.
Yes!!! I totally want that one too! Any idea what you will be offering the heads for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You're lucky then, I wonder if bleach could remove the stains.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It's not ideal but there's some replacement shirts on Ebay for ?7.99 at the moment. Bleach could work though if you didn't want to buy another.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It's not ideal but there's some replacement shirts on Ebay for ?7.99 at the moment. Bleach could work though if you didn't want to buy another.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hey cheers ! Ill check out the replacements

Is anyone elses white shirt stained from the vest ? Kind of pissed off about it to be honest. Both of mine have stains one has stains just on the arm pits but the other one has stains on his shoulder.

No. I washed that vest and then put it on.

Hello guys,

do you know of anyone, who would be able to create a Geralt's head based on The Witcher 1, that would fit this body? It would be absolutely amazing concerning the armor they used.

Hello guys,

do you know of anyone, who would be able to create a Geralt's head based on The Witcher 1, that would fit this body? It would be absolutely amazing concerning the armor they used.

I am able. It would be a private commission or a run with minimum order.

Just got a chance to open and display him. Awesome piece. This is how it will look in my cabinet.

1ec79ff97515b6966c58ac9c27e7c6cf.jpg

Tywin giving him contract to kill necrophages in the sewer. But not before 500 orens downpayment first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are great news! Thank you. It would be like 2 pieces for me and I am sure I won't be the only one interested.

J
Just got a chance to open and display him. Awesome piece. This is how it will look in my cabinet.

Tywin giving him contract to kill necrophages in the sewer. But not before 500 orens downpayment first.

I think we all know Tywin was feeling the White Wolf out to kill his son Tyrion.
“Kill the Imp that murdered my wife and you can marry my daughter and your own series on HBO, there?s going to be an opening soon.”

Those are great news! Thank you. It would be like 2 pieces for me and I am sure I won't be the only one interested.

Thank you for your interest. But I am not really sure people would be interested lol. The design is old and not as good as Geralt in The Witcher 3.

Thank you for your interest. But I am not really sure people would be interested lol. The design is old and not as good as Geralt in The Witcher 3.

I think that it is more about the feelings that people got from the first game than the design. For me it is something that has a special place in my heart. TW3 is a masterpiece, but there is something so special about the first one. It is something that is hard to explain and I think that only Slavic people would fully understand. Imagine that you play a game (read a book) that has many and many references to stories, places, creatures and fairy tales you have been used to be hearing about since you was a little child. So unique atmosphere. For the example, it is something that is completely missing from the Netflix's show. I understand that there are people who can like it, but they don't understand the deeper meaning of The Witcher. It is just completely off, even when not mentioning the race changing of characters.

However, I am not here to write about politics. I just wanted to say that there is a lot of people that could appreciate it.

Do you know Tywin (Charles Dance) is the voice of Emhyr.. this is just awesome lol

Back