MRM Medi Batman cowl modded for HT and custom mouth pieces SOLD OUT.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Medi Batman cowl modded for HT and custom mouth pieces.

I am very interested in one. Ill make my final decision once i see a painted one.

Last edited:

I'm interested in one, can we see a painted sample and how it looks with the mouthpieces tho?
Also a side question,
If I wanted to transfer my pers system is there anyway to get the eye holes hollowed?

Interested (undecided on painted or unpainted) depending on final look and after seeing a paint up :wave

Put me down for undecided bud, will make a decision once we see a painted version. :hi5:

I know it's kinda too late, but wouldn't it better for MRM to start accepting payment once he have the finalized, painted head placed on a DX12 body? I think it's kinda premature to be accepting deposits since if not properly measured on the width and size of the head, the medi head would look a tad too large.

Plus, pics of the DX 12 mouthplates on the medi cowl if possible. Since I'm sure the size of the cowl opening would somewhat differ from the medicom to the DX.

I think it's better to do this now, rather than dealing with returns and fixing the problems later on if there's any. I'm personally interested in getting 2 of these if it does fit perfectly on the DX 12 :wave

Is it smaller than the original medi cowl? Because personally I think the medicom cowl looks too big on the DX12.

Is it smaller than the original medi cowl? Because personally I think the medicom cowl looks too big on the DX12.

It needs to be readjusted again to fit the DX 12, since the body is smaller than DX 02. Because most of the modded ones out there have been mod to fit the DX 02. Elvis mod one for short round using a DX 12 body and it's a perfect fit.

I know it's kinda too late, but wouldn't it better for MRM to start accepting payment once he have the finalized, painted head placed on a DX12 body? I think it's kinda premature to be accepting deposits since if not properly measured on the width and size of the head, the medi head would look a tad too large.

Plus, pics of the DX 12 mouthplates on the medi cowl if possible. Since I'm sure the size of the cowl opening would somewhat differ from the medicom to the DX.

I think it's better to do this now, rather than dealing with returns and fixing the problems later on if there's any. I'm personally interested in getting 2 of these if it does fit perfectly on the DX 12 :wave

I was set to pay right now, but maybe you're right. :lol

Hopefully MRM can get back to us soon.

Deposit made for a painted one. Thanks so much for offering this.

interested depending on final pics.

Really cool thing you're doing here.

One painted please MRM!

Can't wait to see these painted up, really want on this list :pray:

This, lforgino rayon and my hunterelf faceplate should look incredible together

Put me down as interested, but undecided. I need to see pics first.

Back