MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

Can't get the hair to look right. It's all come out of place while it was in the packaging. Looked OK when it was on its own but can't get it to look right when on the body.

Thanks Zach. It's awesome.

Last edited:

Will have another run of the head?

I dont like too much of the prototype, but the final version look awesome.
I ll be regreat in miss this one..

Wow just wow, can't wait for mine to arrive

Can't get the hair to look right. It's all come out of place while it was in the packaging. Looked OK when it was on its own but can't get it to look right when on the body.

Did you flatten off the connector and glue the head straight to it?

Must say I think it looks great as you have it!

O.k....I want one now. Hopefully there's going to be a August waitlist.

Obligatory over-use of the photo-quote.

Stunning Ash! Just a little futzing of the hair. Great work Zach:thud:

Can't wait to see what my paint is going to look like :yess:

Wow, it looks great although I have to spend some time on the neck connector.

Hair looks good to me man. That looks f-cking amazing! Probably the best Joker sculpt I've seen. Makes the standard PERS head look like a kids toy in comparison. Can't wait to get mine now! I also got the 'party crash' paint up. Kinda wish I got my eyes painted looking to the left or right, like yours, as it seems to give it more character. Either way, it'll look awesome. How did you attach the neck connector? Did you buy another one or use the one that came with the PERS head?

Damn, mrm must do another run of this .... :)

Amazing! congrats Ash on getting such a great head sculpt!

Terrific likeness. :clap

Best I've seen bar Adams.

So is it better than your Bobby C one snake?

I actually found an old custom terminator figure which I havent displayed in ages so in sawed of the head off the connector, sanded it down and then super glued it to this head. Thanks for the comments. Gonna futz this bad boy properly tonight.

Can't you just take the Hot Toys neck connector....using a knife cut of the part that is suppose to go inside neck...making it smooth and flat and just glue that part to the bottom of the Joker neck? that way you dont have to use any drilling.

Yes. I did this with a custom JOker sculpt that I got from Steve Guinta. I still prefer to drill but Steve's sculpt was already painted and I don't like taking a Dremel or drill to a painted sculpt.

About the hair though, you should try taking a small amount of hair gel to it to get it to stay in place.

Man, this sculpt has really impressed me. It's passing all the tests. I loos great unpainted, painted in several different schemes and now I know it looks just as good on the body while also being in scale. That's when you know you have a good sculpt. I super excited for this.

Terrific likeness. :clap

Best I've seen bar Adams.

It really is. :rock

Back