MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

Thank you! Sounds good. Just amazing work love looking at these pics. Can't wait to get one in hand.

No problem and I love looking at these pics to. :wink1:

Just wish it was possible to buy one sculpt for every scene! :gah: :lol

Haha yeah well you can, but will be a collection of all heads and no figures haha

Haha yeah well you can, but will be a collection of all heads and no figures haha

Oops, I don't mean every scene I mean every scene from Zacks sculpts. I think I have enough figures for each of those scenes in his pics. :wink1:

May be we should stop looking at these pics, otherwise the desire won't end till you got all of them ha...:lol

May be we should stop looking at these pics, otherwise the desire won't end till you got all of them ha...:lol

I have to stop looking at the 1/4 thread before I pull an enterbay and want 3 heads with different eye positions haha but that would be a freaking BADAS* display :thud:

Hey Zach, when can we expect these to ship? Of course I have to wait for Skimans to be ready as well...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

If you do a list for August MRM let me know. I'm not sure I can pass one of these up while you're still doing them.

guys please for the love of sweet 9 lb 10 oz baby jesus (he was a large baby), stop blowing up my pm box with questions that are all answered mainly on the first page, or throughout the rest of the thread. PLEASE READ BEFORE SENDING ME A PM!!! i do not have time to keep answering the same questions over and over again. thanks

:lol

I really don't know what's so difficult about that.

Additional $40 send for tracking / insurance.

Holly ****, OMG they all look good, would love to get them all but don't have the funds for even one! :gah:

Why don't you sell that not so great Adam sculpt you have to fund this? I bet you could make enough on that to buy this and get someone to paint it, that is if you didn't want to go through MRM.

Why don't you sell that not so great Adam sculpt you have to fund this? I bet you could make enough on that to buy this and get someone to paint it, that is if you didn't want to go through MRM.

Wow fiend, you are giving me financial advice? I like the Adam sculpt I have, I just don't think it is his best work and so I try not praise it but it is good enough for me. However, do I wish I had Alexi's one instead? Yes i do.

I am just making a statement that I would love to get all these sculpts with different scenes because they look so cool and right now I don't have the funds but I am working on it. :lol

So maybe one day it will be a possibility but it is more of the fact that I appreciate the artwork rather than the need to have these.

Well, it wasn't financial advice, just a suggestion. :lol
The way I heard you talk about the Adam sculpt before I thought you kept it in lower esteem. But it works for you so that's cool. :)

Well, it wasn't financial advice, just a suggestion. :lol
The way I heard you talk about the Adam sculpt before I thought you kept it in lower esteem. But it works for you so that's cool. :)

Nah man I just didn't want to act like it was something to show off to everyone since it isn't the best paint job or sculpt and had awful hair according to some.

However, I am still quite happy with it for now but I like Zack's sculpts to. :wink1:

Back