MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR AUGUST!

Hey Zach,

Deposit sent.

Hi Zach, deposit sent, please put me on the August list, thanks :)

Decided to take a few more pics. I was a bit careless when positioning the hair and some of the paint came off the face so had to do a few touch ups. Be careful guys. Its all good though.

Fracking hell, man. Looks really great!

Really looking forward to this. :rock

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wtf amazing likeness!
The hair style is very good too.

With no doubts, Zach improves his joker skills sculpt over the years a lot

Amazing likeness, and the hair did the impossible and impressed me...I've never liked real hair at 1/6. Great job, MRM. You've really improved over the past few years.

^I'm in the same boat. Having a tough time deciding between party crash and the MCU jail cell shown below.

I've had a theory about face paint, which goes the heavier the layer of paint, the more it enhances your facial features, such as your brow and nose bridge. When its messy and scratchy, facial features are less pronounced. Anybody else have theory on this??

I prefer the paint more smooth, less flaky and showing flesh skin tone in certain areas,
But party crash goes awesome too, i am thinking if worth buy one too :)

Hey Zach, i asked the interrogation one, but seeing your prototypes, the one that is most similar with the photos that i sent to you is the jail cell painting (with party crash hair style).
plz if is necessary change for me.
Sorry :)

Probably a noob question, but can someone tell me if any HT neck adapter will work to stick this onto the Joker body? Also, where is a good place to get neck adapters? I'm going to use the one from my laughing sculpt for now, and then purchase another one later to fit to my laughing sculpt.

Probably a noob question, but can someone tell me if any HT neck adapter will work to stick this onto the Joker body? Also, where is a good place to get neck adapters? I'm going to use the one from my laughing sculpt for now, and then purchase another one later to fit to my laughing sculpt.

Basicly, you will need cut it off and glue it in the bottom of the head
Try to find at ebay
A few pages back someone explain better how to do it

Basicly, you will need cut it off and glue it in the bottom of the head
Try to find at ebay
A few pages back someone explain better how to do it

Yes I know that, but I'm asking if any neck adapter is suitable, as there seems to be different ones from different body types. Not sure if they all fit onto the neck peg on the Joker body.

Amazing likeness, and the hair did the impossible and impressed me...I've never liked real hair at 1/6. Great job, MRM.

So cr0w is Zack achieved the impossible? You told me before he was close but not quite there yet well from this post of yours it sounds like you think he is now. :dunno

You've really improved over the past few years.

Now that is understatement IMO! :lol

Back