MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

Hey Zach, let me know the express shipping cost to Argentina
Thanks,
Fede

$40

also list is updated on what shipped today, will post tracking number for those of that paid for tracking when i get home tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm assuming all the names in bold (May list) are the ones you're referring to?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Final payment sent Zach so fully paid up for a hit me Scean painted head .

Thanks

yes what's in bold is what shipped.

ems tracking for xplosive ei853853055us, wildpredator ei853856220us, and ash housewares ei853856216us

Wow, I'm on my phone atm but wanted to say that you did an outstanding job! I'm so excited and can't wait for mine! I love the party crash paint, kinda regret getting the mob-paint now, but well I'll know for next time :).

Thank you so much Zach for doing this!

Hi Zach,

Do you have the tracking number for mine?

Thanks.

Any tracking for mine. Paid the extra $40.

Looking forward to August list.

Mine should be here tomorrow. Lots of pics on their way.

Hi Zach, how much is express shipping to the uk?
Thanks

The party crash scene. However there is no hole in the neck for the socket and i'm no customiser so it's useless to me.

The party crash scene. However there is no hole in the neck for the socket and i'm no customiser so it's useless to me.

I was just about to come ask Zach about that. The work is truly great and he looks great in hand but could really do with some advice on attatching his head.

I'm assuming I've gotta take a drill bit to this piece of art - but worry I
might destroy it in the process!

Any tips guys? :pray:

Can't you just take the Hot Toys neck connector....using a knife cut of the part that is suppose to go inside neck...making it smooth and flat and just glue that part to the bottom of the Joker neck? that way you dont have to use any drilling.

Can't you just take the Hot Toys neck connector....using a knife cut of the part that is suppose to go inside neck...making it smooth and flat and just glue that part to the bottom of the Joker neck? that way you dont have to use any drilling.

I think I know what you mean - might work that. Only thing is his neck might be a bit long then , but might be ok. My joker is sill boxed up until I get a proper display cabinet so will have to get him out weekend and see of I can sort something out.

Last edited:

Good tip. Doing that as we speak. The head is absolutely amazing. Not sure how but it looks better than the 1:4 head he made for ny enterbay version. The hair looks incredible.

Interesting. I didn't know that these weren't drilled out. Not that it changes my mind I still definitely want one lol just surprised as the Dark Knight cowl and the begins cowl were drilled out. Guess it cuts down time though not having to do that to all these Jokers being ordered.

Back