MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

:exactly:

Yeah there is finally an alternative to Adam's expensive sculpts! :yess:

Yeah. I've been one picky bastard when it comes to custom Joker sculpts and this is one I'm not afraid to put my stamp of approval on. I know I will never own an Adam sculpt but with this I think I won't care anymore. Plus I prefer this expression over the one Adam does the most.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. I've been one picky bastard when it comes to custom Joker sculpts and this is one I'm not afraid to put my stamp of approval on. I know I will never own an Adam sculpt but with this I think I won't care anymore.

You and I are both picky Fiend. :wink1:

Plus I prefer this expression over the one Adam does the most.

Yeah it does look like it has more life to it.

Yeah. I've been one picky bastard when it comes to custom Joker sculpts and this is one I'm not afraid to put my stamp of approval on. I know I will never own an Adam sculpt but with this I think I won't care anymore. Plus I prefer this expression over the one Adam does the most.

Same thought here. Have been wishing for a good and affortable Joker sculpt to complete my DX11. The DX11 sculpt has very good details and movable eyes but it just doesn't look Health Ledger alike IMO. Zach really makes my wishes come true.

Same thought here. Have been wishing for a good and affortable Joker sculpt to complete my DX11. The DX11 sculpt has very good details and movable eyes but it just doesn't look Health Ledger alike IMO. Zach really makes my wishes come true.

However, remember this resculpt is sculpted from the 2.0 Joker, so the 2.0 did have potential. Personally I think it was the PERS and the weird jaw that really screwed up the likeness for the 2.0 sculpt.

However, remember this resculpt is sculpted from the 2.0 Joker, so the 2.0 did have potential. Personally I think it was the PERS and the weird jaw that really screwed up the likeness for the 2.0 sculpt.

I actually think the 2.0 has a good bit of Heath in it and I do like it. But it wasn't what I wanted it to be. After all the Jokers HT had done I was hoping for an end all be all Joker sculpt. And it wasn't.

This will he its replacement.

Now I have to decide on the paint. I never thought of it until now and I'm surprised at how difficult it is for me to decide. :lol

I actually think the 2.0 has a good bit of Heath in it and I do like it. But it wasn't what I wanted it to be. After all the Jokers HT had done I was hoping for an end all be all Joker sculpt. And it wasn't.

Yeah it does, which is why I said the likeness was mainly masked by the PERS and the jaw shape, but you could still see some Heath in there, especially on certain angles. The nose is very off though, looks too perfect and not like Heath's wide nose, which is quite a distinguishing feature of his.

This will he its replacement.

Now I have to decide on the paint. I never thought of it until now and I'm surprised at how difficult it is for me to decide. :lol

I'd go for the MCU jail cell paint-up. Not too dirty, but not too clean!

Yeah it does, which is why I said the likeness was mainly masked by the PERS and the jaw shape, but you could still see some Heath in there, especially on certain angles. The nose is very off though, looks too perfect and not like Heath's wide nose, which is quite a distinguishing feature of his.

Friggin PERS, messing up some perfectly good sculpts.

Zach will you be doing another list after this one? Regret not jumping on this last one. :( I just wanted an unpainted one.

You're right. The PERS makes the eyes a little too big and limits their shapes. I think the robber version has the best likeness in the shape of the eyes among all Joker sculpts from HT.

F--k yeah dude! Amazing work! Been hanging to see final pics and looks like this will be worth the wait :) can't wait to see it in hand. With this head and the DX11 body, I will finally have the perfect Joker!

Final payment has been sent! :D

Hey Zach,

Just sent over $40 for tracking, insurance etc

Can't wait to see it in person :)

Zach just to let you know I would like the hit me joker with the eyes looking to the left .

Balance sent this weekend thanks .

Zach will you be doing another list after this one? Regret not jumping on this last one. :( I just wanted an unpainted one.

I thought he said he was doing one more....

I thought he said he was doing one more....

Great! Looking at the photos again makes me want to get another one from other scenes. Thinking either the interrogation room or the jail cell...

Amazing work man !

Can't stop looking at pics. Ahhh think when I get my 1/4 sculpt I might have to squirm my way in a list and get a 1/6 head too haha hot toys will never ever come close to the work you did they just don't have the time to invest what you have per sculpt. Just incredible!

Can't stop looking at pics. Ahhh think when I get my 1/4 sculpt I might have to squirm my way in a list and get a 1/6 head too haha hot toys will never ever come close to the work you did they just don't have the time to invest what you have per sculpt. Just incredible!

There is no rush Zack will be doing these for a while.

There is no rush Zack will be doing these for a while.

Thank you! Sounds good. Just amazing work love looking at these pics. Can't wait to get one in hand.

Back