MrHectors Hot Toys Collection updated 2-7-14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MrHectors Hot Toys Collection

Hello Fellow Collectors. Thought I'd share my display shelves. I was lucky enough to find these on Craigslist for $400 each they retail for $1000. Let me know what you think. There are still some Figures i havent put in yet.

Here are some closeups of the individual shelves

Will update once I get Iron Monger and Catwoman

That's what I'm talking about, Great Update on page 1, Great Post; Hector

Thanks Colossus. I remember seeing your collection early on when i first got into collecting. Colossus being one of my favorite characters from the 90's cartoon and the 4 player arcade.

Thanks Colossus. I remember seeing your collection early on when i first got into collecting. Colossus being one of my favorite characters from the 90's cartoon and the 4 player arcade.

Appreciate the Comment my Friend; Hector, those where some Good Times :)

Added Tony Stark to the mix. Hopefully next week QS Batman and BD Mark VII join the mix.

Great looking display & collection you got there & what a bargain!.

Seems like you are missing Falconer Pred and Hulk, gonna grab them as well?
Monger is a great piece, you won't be disappointed :rock

I already got Hulk i just haven't updated the rest of the pics. I am missing falconer. I can't seem to pull the trigger with so many other figures out there. I'm having a hard time with scar. I have to sacrifice picking up other figs I want more like DX07 or War Machine.

Thanks. Need to update once again lol. Keep adding stuff all the time. The cabinets are made by Tecno Display.

Back