MR Muppet Posers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get Kermit, but I don't really have anywhere to put him. Plus from experience I've found stuff like that with alot of fabric is a pain to dust. Awesome they are doing a bunch of these. I've always loved the muppets. Maybe one day if I have the money I can get a nice case and put them all in it.

THAT WAS FRICKING HILARIOUS WITH KERMIE!!! NASH YOU FREAKING OWN!!! MAD PROPS FOR CREATIVITY!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
nash said:
Kermit, Hawaii style
episodeonekermitgetsstogc6.jpg

episodeonekermitgetsstocs1.jpg

episodeonekermitgetsstoyf0.jpg

episodeonekermitgetsstoqc7.jpg

episodeonekermitgetsstorf5.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I know exactly how he feels:rock

I've been concidering getting Kermit for a while but with this announcement of Animal I know I'm going to get sucked into buying these. :monkey1

The Muppets were "it" when I was a kid. I loved them. :eek:

I'm glad that MR is continueing the line. Just the thought of owning a Gonzo is awesome. Fozzie and Piggy sound cool also but I'd really like a Rowlf.

The one character that will never get released has to be Crazy Harry. In this day and age he certainly isn't very PC to say the least. :monkey3

Muppets are the ****. I ordered the MR Kermit awhile back (first day of preorder) and he's happily sitting on display in my Detolf....

Picture541.jpg

I've got the extra space in the Detolf for the Animal, but I'm on the fence because $400 is alot of money to spend on something like this...I can always leave the space free until something else comes along...But the Kermit is simply incredible and well worth the money.

Picture355.jpg

Well Animal is supposed to ship mid-month, and Gonzo goes up for preorder for the general public on Thursday. Can't wait to get Gonzo, but a tad nervous on how to pay off Animal. :lol Part time job here I come.

I think I will order a Gonzo. And I will definitely get Fozzie as well.

Eventually, I absolutely MUST have Beaker & Honeydew, Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle and Statler & Waldorf. :rock

Miss Piggy can get bent, though. :stake

Im not all that hot on Gonzo because of the nose. Ill still get him though because I love Gonzo. Here's a shot of Fozzie from SDCC sans hat. Travis from MR said he had the option of no hat or no Fozzie so Im glad he doesnt have the hat.

DSC00159.jpg
[/IMG]

No no, Production Fozzie will have the hat. He just didn't have the hat at the show due to time constraints.

Gonzo seems to look great....but I'm really on edge about Fozzie, if its around $800-$900 I'll probably save up to get it, the size alone will be worth that pricetag.

Do we know what Fozzie will cost yet? He's the size of a toddler - so I expect him to be more than Animal.

Fozzie has to be bigger than a Toddler....

Fozzie.jpg

He's got to be around 5 feet tall....

You'd think so but from what Travis told me they are aiming to get him out for the same price as animal. So that would be $400. They are trying to keep this in a realistic range so I see him going no higher than $500, which even still to me is a steal. Also Dave, Fozzie is actually a bit bigger than a toddler. I'd say he's about the size of a 5 yr old, and even then you could gut him and have an amazing costume for said 5 yr old.

Fozzie has to be bigger than a Toddler....

Fozzie.jpg

He's got to be around 5 feet tall....

Muppet perspective doesn't always equate to real life perspective. Look at some of the shots backstage of the Muppet Theater with a human guest star. The show is scaled to the Muppets not to the people.

Back