MR Luke Ep. IV EE Lightsaber---Who all ordered one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I had mentioned it too, because I signed up for the CS, and wanted to make sure my membership was activated in time. Fortunately it was. :banana

My account also shows shipped!!!!! :ted

Hopefully those "collectors" on eBay don't get the $800-$1000 they're asking for this. :rolleyes

Hopefully those "collectors" on eBay don't get the $800-$1000 they're asking for this.

Actually several of those auctions are members from this board.:lol

It's not a big deal to me, though. I think it is perfectly fine to buy things to make a profit. It helps pay for these expensive pieces.

No problems here either, I was saying that in hindsight I should have ordered two as well. :wave I was just more pointing out the number of them on "you know where" :google

e

14 mins for this one i cant wait to see what EP1 obi saber ELITE will sell for and how fast.

Im def jumping on this one...:banana

re

Finally received an email from my dealer friend in the US that... HE GOT ME ONE!!!! WOO-HOO! 14 mins... Thought i'd miss out for sure... :banana :banana :banana

Could have bought one myself - I'm a CS member and all - but with the VAT and customs slapped on this thing it'd cost a fortune. This way my friend can declare it as a gift with a lower value so *fingers crossed* it works out cheaper. :p

Man, can't wait to see this in the flesh! Gonna look great next to my 1/4 Ex. Luke... if I get one... (come on wait list, don't let me down!).

Yeah. the Obi TPM EE is gonna be HOT! >:

Has anyone got any links about the Obi-Wan EE? That's one I might have to look into . . .

re

No pics/details as yet regarding the Obi TPM EE, only that it's definitely coming (prob October) and, like the others, it will be a Collector's Society exclusive.

Most likely it'll have a slightly larger edition size than the Luke ANH EE - I'd say 1,200. Cost? $525 again I reckon. :dance

Thanks! I'm now making a mental note to actually join the CS, like I've been putting off doing. Although just as well really, I might have felt compelled to buy the Luke EE, and I so can't afford it this month. My credit card is already feeling the Sideshow burn. :)

OK, I got my saber on Friday, but I was on vacation, so I'll post my thoughts on it now (Monday) when I open it ...

Upon opening the box...HOLY CRAP!! I got #0006/1000! I must have been one of the very first to order. This piece is HEAVY!! I still will probably put it on Ebay later this year along with my Dewback in order to fund my AT-AT.

A quick question for those who bought this: How do you get the sticky stuff from the "Made in China" sticker to come off? I guess I'll have to buy some of that goo-gone.

You'll get some extra money having #6 for all those low-number freaks out there. :lol

Back