MR Luke Ep. IV EE Lightsaber---Who all ordered one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

I actually couldn't afford to order 2 today anyway, since I always use my debit card and not my credit card on these orders. It helps me limit myself if I only spend money that I actually have in my account

I can relate to this, as I have just updated all my SSC orders with a debit card. The credit card's alive...and in perfect hibernation. :lol

i refuse to order one of the EE sabers from them. i already have the LE lightsaber and its great. but i hate the fact that they keep releasing sabers just to make another buck. this is the second one that they've done and the first one was the Luke ROTJ saber which was super rare to begin with becaus it was their first star wars prop. :thwak

To buy and sell is not such a bad idea, but to each their own Vik. BTW I relate in a way with you, it reminds me of the UC LE Anduril fiasco. :rolleyes

Guys check your account. My Luke EE is now showing as shipped!!! Hopefully that means I got in on Wave 1. This piece is going to be absolutely amazing!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Did anyone save the picson the product page?
tmp42c022881c29elukeeliteli40c.gif

mrlukeeliteedition23jy.jpg

tmp42c0228812651lukeeliteli24i.gif

tmp42c0228817479lukeeliteli37h.gif

Re: re

I picked up 2 of them, the 2nd one is meant to be traded for the Luke: ROTJ EE that had been released. I believe I have another person to complete the trade with, so hopefully it will go thru.

I am a bit disgruntled, as I am a MR collector's club member,
and I received no notice whatsoever about this LE lightsaber.

What is the point if they don't let me know about exclusives. :bang :fireevil

JS :curse :rage

I got one.

There is no other version of this, so one could not already own a LE from MR of the LUKE ANH Saber.

....and they sen tout a butt load of notices about this saber and it's order date! They also are frequent visitors of many forums and it was actually quite difficult to not know about this saber being released!

The fact that all 1,000 pieces sold out in 14 minutes can attest to that!

Is this just a MR website only item or will other online stores have the Luke saber too?

14 minutes must be a record :eek

BDK

BDK, no this was a site exclusive. The entire 1000ES sold out in the 14 min that has been mentioned. Now you'll have to find a realy good friend who got one or head over to eBay with a small fortune.

They also are frequent visitors of many forums and it was actually quite difficult to not know about this saber being released!

I don't remember anyone on this forum mentioning it until the day it went on sale. :dunno

Back