Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

Yeh, the body is floppy. I've got mine posed with a 1/6 vespa so he's got something to hold onto - I shun figure stands. The wobbly head is wobblier on some figures than others - a bit of blu-tack does the job if yours is too wobbly. As for the gap between the hair and head, I've got mine perched on a shelf and his head is just under my eye level. So he's relatively high up. And the gap is something I never notice - not ever. Looks like you're seeing the head as shown in the top flash-blown pic - whereas I see the head as shown in the shadowy bottom pic. I wouldn't let it bother you - but if it does, just take a black marker or paint and darken up the flesh part that's showing under the hair. This figure has some issues, but none of them had me regretting picking him up - he's one of my favourite figures :)

Yeh, the body is floppy. I've got mine posed with a 1/6 vespa so he's got something to hold onto - I shun figure stands. The wobbly head is wobblier on some figures than others - a bit of blu-tack does the job if yours is too wobbly. As for the gap between the hair and head, I've got mine perched on a shelf and his head is just under my eye level. So he's relatively high up. And the gap is something I never notice - not ever. Looks like you're seeing the head as shown in the top flash-blown pic - whereas I see the head as shown in the shadowy bottom pic. I wouldn't let it bother you - but if it does, just take a black marker or paint and darken up the flesh part that's showing under the hair. This figure has some issues, but none of them had me regretting picking him up - he's one of my favourite figures :)

Great, thanks for the info and tips.. I was just wondering if the hair thing was unique to my figure, but judging from your post (and a couple other clear pics I was able to find) it seems it isn't, so it no longer bothers me :)

Yeh, it's always good to know that any imperfect bits are across the board and not particular to the one you just happened to get. Mr Bean is a great character to have in 1/6 - he's one of those figures that even people who don't 'get' this hobby are drawn to. Now if only we could get an Edmund Blackadder... sadly doubt it though, as I'm sure Bean was only made because he's so big in Asia.

This is one of the figures I want to get one day. This will go superbly displayed next to SS Vader or a HT Predator in a funny pose. :D

Yeh, the body is floppy. I've got mine posed with a 1/6 vespa.....This figure has some issues, but none of them had me regretting picking him up - he's one of my favourite figures :)

yeah... lejuan, at the contrary my figure is very sturdy no floppy areas at all.... I love my bean too.....
I have an advice for the hairpiece...I think is not a good way repaint the head with a black color to hide the defect,you can use an hairdryer to remodel the hair....is more simple..

qx7z8o.jpg

this is my bean after the hairdryer mod...

o7uni9.jpg

wrong eye position...:slap

Last edited:

yeah... lejuan, at the contrary my figure is very sturdy no floppy areas at all.... I love my bean too.....
I have an advice for the hairpiece...I think is not a good way repaint the head with a black color to hide the defect,you can use an hairdryer to remodel the hair....is more simple..

A hairdryer is a neat option :) Sounds like you lucked out with the tight body, 'cause the norm seems to be loose joints - when I get sick of my current pose I might see if I can do anything to tighten them up. Bean has aged well, it's good to see he's still getting the love.

A hairdryer is a neat option :) Sounds like you lucked out with the tight body, 'cause the norm seems to be loose joints - when I get sick of my current pose I might see if I can do anything to tighten them up. Bean has aged well, it's good to see he's still getting the love.

sounds strange but for your neck loose you can put a little bit of toilet/kitchen paper inside the neck hole,it could be helpful.:wink1:

the neck is actually pretty good - it's just the hips and ankles on mine could be tighter. He does stand up on his own, but if the pose isn't really well balanced he'll keep over at some point. The figure does look good with a vespa though, so the joint issue hasn't worried me :)

This is one of the figures I want to get one day. This will go superbly displayed next to SS Vader or a HT Predator in a funny pose. :D

AVP?
DSC_0035_6430.jpg

DSC_0025_6420.jpg

even my horror figs are not safe with bean. :lol
DSC_0031_6426.jpg

Guys these pics are great, good stuff.... Mr Bean with the Godfather cracked me up lol!

This figure is so cool... If anyone has a new one they want to get rid of pm me!

385100_10151048122295235_687975234_22234923_1150962308_n.jpg

He is my go-to figure for comedy!! One of my favorite figs.

Back