Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

That looks like it'd work pretty well. Personally I'd go the custom route, the hands, teddy and suitcase are no biggie. I paid $320 for my set and no regrets, but kit bashing a decent look wasn't a real option when I was buying.

Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

If you can afford it, why not? If you're a fan it's a great figure, floppy body and all :)

Kitbash. $420 is hideous.

Tell him he can stuff that $420 Mr.Bean you know where and you'll kitbash your own for far less with money left over to buy another figure. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just saw this. I'd jump on this. I think the suit looks fine.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Haha thanks but being a Mr bean fan I've found someone who is selling so I'm buying it as soon as I've saved enough for it. Expensive but like I said mr bean fan and the best part is I'm meeting Rowan in September as he is doing a signing in Southsea (Portsmouth) which was the location for the episode with the fun fair.

Tickets were £5 so when the figure comes through I'm having it signed :)

Guys I was thinking using the hottoys Bruce lee suit version for beanie's outfit

If you choose to go that route, here ya go....https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-1-6-Enterbay-MR-BEAN-Figure-CY-DX11-Joker-Bruce-Lee-1-4-Head-Body-Suit-T800-/310733919327?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item48592f545f

$%28KGrHqFHJBUFBS,7ibH%28BRvpEbf!Lw~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16hHJHsFGld8gup9BRvpEjHNN!~~60_57.JPG

I shouldve bought this figure when it came out because its impossible to find now. Anyway, I Just bought the headsculpt, body and hands from ebay. Now I just need the suit, Teddy and the briefcase. Might have to make my own.

Hey all, just in the process of bashing a MR Bean (sound so wrong!!!) a lot of people seem to be using the Bruce Lee, I have come across the Asmus Detective Somerset suit, for me its a nearly perfect match. Ordered everything but the tie, and has only cost me £60, will post some pics when all the parts arrive. Link to the Asmus set below.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/search.aspx?find=somerset

Hey all, just in the process of bashing a MR Bean (sound so wrong!!!) a lot of people seem to be using the Bruce Lee, I have come across the Asmus Detective Somerset suit, for me its a nearly perfect match. Ordered everything but the tie, and has only cost me £60, will post some pics when all the parts arrive. Link to the Asmus set below.

For the tie, I just ordered the DID Gangster tie. Its perfect for Bean. :wink1:

I'd be careful I'm doing the same and the pants are a diffrient colour from the jacket and the shirt isn't white it's grey with mini squares same idea but yeah if that doesn't bother you it's perfect.

I'd be careful I'm doing the same and the pants are a diffrient colour from the jacket and the shirt isn't white it's grey with mini squares same idea but yeah if that doesn't bother you it's perfect.

Well Mr Beans trousers are supposed to be a different colour to his jacket. The problem with the Asmus suit is that the jacket still isnt light enough. The jacket should be much lighter than his trousers -

TROUSERS002.jpg

A closer look at the jacket -
JACKET030.jpg

JACKET032.jpg

The Asmus suit is great though, and is closest I could find. It just shows how wrong Enterbay were with the colours of their suit.
But being an accuracy nut, Im gonna have to make my own.
For the shirt, you guys should try to get the DID Gangster shirt. Its amazing quality.

Thanks for the heads up on the DID tie, also ordered the shirt!! The Asmus looks good enough for now, should have the suit in hand early next week, will post some pics!!

Started work on Beans Teddy(45 minutes work) -
00011.jpg

00012.jpg

00013.jpg

00014.jpg

Scary pic of the day - :lol
00015.jpg

Im going for this version -
BIGTEDDYREFERENCEPIC001.png

A few more hours work, and he'll be done. I Need to make him a bit smaller though I think.
And just a warning for people who are kitbashing this figure using the body from ebay - Be careful when posing his arms because the elbow joint on mine snapped off. This is the first time Ive ever snapped a joint on one of my figures. :(

Last edited:
I received the first of my parts for a Bean bash today, thanks to the great tips in this thread.

tqwr.jpg

4g9c.jpg

bj0y.jpg

Back