mr barlow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats amazing saintsyn!!!...may i ask what colours you used for the skin? i dont have my sculpt yet but iv been playing around mixing different blus etc and i just cant seem to get just that right colour blue :)

I'll check tonight and get back to you, but I can tell you it was an Apple Barrel acrylic straight out of the bottle with pastel work done over it...

Awesome work SS!! What hands did you use for yours?
I have mine hanging out with his posse:
DSCN0835.jpg

That's awesome! I wonder how intelligible their conversations would be?:lol

Mr Barlow, GREAT sculpt!!! Now I'm really jonesing for Ben Mears!!

Anzik, great group of vamps, but, where's Bela and Spike? :D

Haven't gotten mine painted yet, I don't have the guts to drill it out. I'm always afraid of breaking the neck off. Got too many sculpts like that, I have to learn to start asking whether the sculpts come pre-drilled. :duh

PLEASE let us know who's next??!!!??

Mr Barlow, GREAT sculpt!!! Now I'm really jonesing for Ben Mears!!

Anzik, great group of vamps, but, where's Bela and Spike? :D

Haven't gotten mine painted yet, I don't have the guts to drill it out. I'm always afraid of breaking the neck off. Got too many sculpts like that, I have to learn to start asking whether the sculpts come pre-drilled. :duh

PLEASE let us know who's next??!!!??

No Bela... yet:monkey2:monkey2

a massive thank you to russ for offering this sculpt to us.

i havent quite finished the whole figure yet but the paint work is done on the head sculpt

the flash of my camera makes the paint look alot more blue than it actually is. the first photo is a truer representaion of the colour of the blue`ish/purple skin

DSCF0451.jpg

"The Master will see you now"

DSCF0454.jpg

anyone whos struggling to paint theres this picture may help you...it certainly did me!

PDVD_142.jpg

Last edited:
Timelord love it. Great job on the paint up. I would suggest to wash the outer parts of the lips with a blue red wash to blend the line.

thanks guys :)...i might do that Dwing thanks! :)....for a change i used pastels to do the shading around the eyes,cheeks and to add the red around the mouth area

Guys I've got a great vampire body on the BST area! Only looking for $15 shipped on it. Already has the vamp hands!

Well, better late than never. I've had the sculpt for awhile, but never had time to paint him. I ordered a costume from Shawn so Barlow should be complete soon :rock

barlow.jpg

My head is also painted and I'm working on the hands. I just need to get a body for him and add the costume I put togethor.

I want to thank you again for offering this fantastic head!

Back