MR AT-AT Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Just ordered the MR Signature At-At

One more thing,,, I'm trying to find a 14x11 lobby card of this picture:
atat2-vi.jpg

I've searched high and low on the different movie poster/picture sites and am not having any luck:
https://www.moviemarket.co.uk/
https://www.moviegoods.com/
https://www.moviestore.com/

Under the UK's moviemarket.com, this is the only pic I could find:
262961.jpg

Not exactly exciting. Anyone else have any suggestions?

I really like this, just a bit out of my price range right now.

This is definitely a masterpiece and you scored a great deal, you will never get tired of looking at it.

I'd go as far to say this is a Museum piece.

This is definetely one piece I'll get later on down the line. Hopefully once I am out of College and have a decent job. Great buy Sideshowpdx! Do post some pics when you get it! :D

pdx,

That picture can be found. Ask Hollywood B&P. They should have it.

It's going to be a long weekend. My AT-AT arrives on Monday.

IT'S HERE.. It is simply beautiful. I have spent the past 30 minutes just staring at every detail.. This is my new favorite piece. I don't know why I waited so long to get it.
Here are a few pix of me unloading it in the garage. I used my car just to show the scale of this box. It's a monster. I've said this before,,, but my theater room is pretty dark and has a tough time being photographed with a normal digital camera. One of these days, I'll get my photographer buddy over here and we'll get some shots. The ones I took in my theater simply do not give this piece justice and I would be embarrassed posting them...

DSCN0082-vi.jpg

DSCN0084-vi.jpg

WOW!!!

I love this piece too but doubt I'll ever be able to afford it. It is impressive though. Be sure to post more pics when you're done. What are the dims of the base?

sideshowpdx said:
IT'S HERE.. It is simply beautiful. I have spent the past 30 minutes just staring at every detail.. This is my new favorite piece. I don't know why I waited so long to get it.
Here are a few pix of me unloading it in the garage. I used my car just to show the scale of this box. It's a monster. I've said this before,,, but my theater room is pretty dark and has a tough time being photographed with a normal digital camera. One of these days, I'll get my photographer buddy over here and we'll get some shots. The ones I took in my theater simply do not give this piece justice and I would be embarrassed posting them...

DSCN0082-vi.jpg

DSCN0084-vi.jpg

Sweet piece....and at lesat you drive a German car too! :D

Darth Loki said:
WOW!!!

I love this piece too but doubt I'll ever be able to afford it. It is impressive though. Be sure to post more pics when you're done. What are the dims of the base?

11" deep
27" wide
21" tall

I have plenty of SS and MR pieces and this is by far the most impressive. A dream piece, really. The detail of this is even more impressive than the Predator Maquette.

sideshowpdx said:
The ones I took in my theater simply do not give this piece justice and I would be embarrassed posting them...

You're not fooling anyone here.......we know you just wanted to show off that M3. :D

Brent72 said:
You're not fooling anyone here.......we know you just wanted to show off that M3. :D

LOL,,, that really wasn't my intent at all. I just wanted to take pix of the progress of me opening the box in case there was a problem. I heard about quite of few of these pieces being broken so I wanted to document everything well. It just sucks that the only good pix happened to be next to my car... :)

sideshowpdx said:
LOL,,, that really wasn't my intent at all. I just wanted to take pix of the progress of me opening the box in case there was a problem. I heard about quite of few of these pieces being broken so I wanted to document everything well. It just sucks that the only good pix happened to be next to my car... :)

I was just breakin' balls. Sweet pics, though. :chew

Back