Movies you hate .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pursuit of Happiness is a very good movie. However, Will Smith and Jayden Smith were recently interviewed on The Graham Norton Show here in England, and Jayden came across as a cocky, obnoxious, and ignorant little cretin.

I'm not one to wish harm on anybody, but he needs a savage reality check, fast.

Oh I don't doubt it. Will Smith was cocky as hell when he was a little bit younger. I do enjoy Will Smiths acting ALOT, but I agree I don't think his son is a very good actor. Who knows he may grow up and be great, but I'm not seeing it now. And his daughter I didn't know she had any movies I thought I heard she was going to be doing a Annie remake or something, but I guess I haven't watched her in anything that I remember.

Oh I don't doubt it. Will Smith was cocky as hell when he was a little bit younger. I do enjoy Will Smiths acting ALOT, but I agree I don't think his son is a very good actor. Who knows he may grow up and be great, but I'm not seeing it now. And his daughter I didn't know she had any movies I thought I heard she was going to be doing a Annie remake or something, but I guess I haven't watched her in anything that I remember.

A little Nepotism can be a very ugly thing.

As far as movies I hate, there are so many I could mention, bu I'll start with the one that will result in the biggest backlash.

The Matrix

Crash.

Only movie that I have ever walked out of a theatre during the screening.

So there are two of us :lol Haggis' Crash is imo the worst film ever to win an Oscar. It was a bucket of storytelling tripe, a drain of narrative effluent that should offend anyone who cares about good film making... but it doesn't. Most people seem to have a raging boner for that dog's breakfast of a movie.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... great concept and writing, awful casting.

Prometheus... Lindelof is a hack.

This one will probably ruffle some feathers, but I can't stand Grease. I've hated that movie since I worked at a video store and we were forced to play it in rotation, and just hearing a song from it makes me ill. My hatred for it was so well known I was even implicated in its mysterious demise at the store (though I wasn't even working at the time lol).

This year so far id have to say Stand Up Guys . I got the F up and walked out . oh and I tried watching cosmopolis this week and I couldn't get through it .

So there are two of us :lol Haggis' Crash is imo the worst film ever to win an Oscar. It was a bucket of storytelling tripe, a drain of narrative effluent that should offend anyone who cares about good film making... but it doesn't. Most people seem to have a raging boner for that dog's breakfast of a movie.

[I]Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind[/I]... great concept and writing, awful casting.

Prometheus... Lindelof is a hack.

:monkey2 I thought Jim Carrey was perfect.

Drive. Like some of it, but **** were the musical montages ever annoying. Felt very MTV. Like Ryan Gosling a lot and the concept was good, but those damn montages and crap music (You're A Real Human Being *pukes*).

:monkey2 I thought Jim Carrey was perfect.

I didn't mind his performance, but I just didn't believe that he and Winslet could ever have been in love... ever. So yeh, nothing against Carrey or Winslet, but together they didn't convince me. Sadly, being a movie that hinged on accepting that the relationship was genuine, it destroyed the film for me. But what would I know, I'm one of just a handful of people on the planet who didn't buy it :)

I didn't mind his performance, but I just didn't believe that he and Winslet could ever have been in love... ever. So yeh, nothing against Carrey or Winslet, but together they didn't convince me. Sadly, being a movie that hinged on accepting that the relationship was genuine, it destroyed the film for me. But what would I know, I'm one of just a handful of people on the planet who didn't buy it :)

To each of their own :hi5:

This one will probably ruffle some feathers, but I can't stand Grease. I've hated that movie since I worked at a video store and we were forced to play it in rotation, and just hearing a song from it makes me ill. My hatred for it was so well known I was even implicated in its mysterious demise at the store (though I wasn't even working at the time lol).

Bit harsh to judge a movie because its soundtrack was rammed down your throat at work :lol

There's only like two gay guys on here so you should be in the clear. :wave

Grease1.jpg

I won't say what's freshest in my mind. That would cause an atom bomb **** storm. :lol

I really hate Pearl Harbor though. **** that movie.

Back