Movies so awful it's good.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't put it in the 'good' category but it did make me laugh quite a lot...

hostel.jpg

Such a bad film.

Don't care what all of you say, this movie was dreadfully awesome

mortalkombat.jpg

PS...at the very bottom right the FLICK looks like something else..............

Curse of the Komdo on sci-fi...they always have some terrible movies that end up being hilarious:rotfl

i'm yet to see a SciFi original movie 1) anything bellow Hilarious (in a bad way), 2) be worth the 2 hours of watching and 3) be ORIGINAL...

I swear they need to change the tagline to "And now the SciFi Channel knock-off of the hollywood movie of the month...er..movie" or "And now, the cast of (insert current scifi channel show name here) in..."

Showgirls.

Although I'm pretty sure it's intentionally campy in a satirical way, it's no doubt a pretty awful movie in the best sense of the phrase.

I laughed so hard during the whole thing. I love Walmart. They had it uncut...for 7 bucks! Brilliant!

anybody ever see this movie.
B00004L8KM.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

with a title like "the wraith" you think it would be a horror movie. but its not. its about charlie sheen's ghost that drives a hanted racecar and suckers greasehead punks into racing him and they all die in horrible car accidents.:lol i turned on the TV one afternoon and this movie was on and i couldnt look away no matter how cheesy it was. i also didnt know WTF it was. i had to look all over the internet to figure it out.

anybody ever see this movie.
B00004L8KM.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

with a title like "the wraith" you think it would be a horror movie. but its not. its about charlie sheen's ghost that drives a hanted racecar and suckers greasehead punks into racing him and they all die in horrible car accidents.:lol i turned on the TV one afternoon and this movie was on and i couldnt look away no matter how cheesy it was. i also didnt know WTF it was. i had to look all over the internet to figure it out.

lol...one of charlie sheen's best movies.

Back