Move Over Cave Troll!..i'm The Daddy Now!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisfromSideshow said:
The position of the Cave Troll and Berserker is sorta funny...looks like Papa Cave Troll is dragging his reluctant Berserker kid somewhere...

K - going back to work now

When Sauron says move you move :mwaha :horror

Hey thanks Josh that link worked well, still don't understand how i can't see certain images tho, it always worked on Ezboard! Anyway great picture and wow he's BIG!!!! Thanks again! :joy

ChrisfromSideshow said:
The position of the Cave Troll and Berserker is sorta funny...looks like Papa Cave Troll is dragging his reluctant Berserker kid somewhere...

K - going back to work now

LOL

What Have I told you about playing with those Elven kids, They'll have someone's eye out next with those arrows of theirs.

WrathofSauron said:
Hey thanks Josh that link worked well, still don't understand how i can't see certain images tho, it always worked on Ezboard! Anyway great picture and wow he's BIG!!!! Thanks again! :joy

One of the options on the board is the ability to not see images in a thread, maybe your account is set up to do this for some reason???

Go to User CP > Edit Options and make sure that in the Thread Display Options bit Show Images is ticked.

:mwaha

Mr Fell Beast said:
If only.......................Then the BT would be the best Troll, but....... :confused:

I just can`t wait to see the battle troll, especially beside the mini balrog and the fell beast and morgul lord statues! I`ll personally like the battle troll over the cave troll, mostly because of the size and subject. I`d rather have something smaller for a troll, but that`s just me!

And them beside Sauron. :D

The mini beast statues will look nice together. But they would have looked a lot better if they had been similer size has the Cave and Balrog.

Can somebody who has Sauron tell me how tall he really is, from the bottom of his base to the tip of his helm? I'm building a cabinet right now and need to know how tall to make it....

Lynxje said:
Can somebody who has Sauron tell me how tall he really is, from the bottom of his base to the tip of his helm? I'm building a cabinet right now and need to know how tall to make it....

I'd make it 24" tall.

Just out of curiosity- would you make the underside of the shelf above your Sauron Shelf be only a tiny fraction of an inch above the top of the spike? If that were the case, you'd only be able to put it in if you were sliding it sideways... or if you were putting sauron in before the next-higher shelf, then adding that shelf into place.

Also you wouldn't necessarily get much nice vantage of his helm unless he's at or above eye level, wouldn't you think?

I've had problems with some statues being displayed on shelves that were below my eye level, and most the time I can't see 3/4 of the item.. it's frustrating. Just my 34 cents worth.

It would be nice to see everyones shelving setups all at one time.

Back