Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there really was just 30 for us all to fight for just now, how amazing is that? I'm in a select group of 30 people world-wide to order one just now! I can't believe i got one, the pages seemed to take ages to refresh! I've still got the order page on cos i don't wanna quit it incase it somehow cancels my order! I'm still half-expecting an e-mail saying 'sorry but there was a mistake - you were NOT able to order one in time!' There was a moment where i forgot what my user name was! I'd put my password in then my mind went blank!

Pushed order button ---server error came up
tried to get on waitlist --said 1 per account and that I already ordered?

If there really was just 30 for us all to fight for just now, how amazing is that? I'm in a select group of 30 people world-wide to order one just now! I can't believe i got one, the pages seemed to take ages to refresh! I've still got the order page on cos i don't wanna quit it incase it somehow cancels my order! I'm still half-expecting an e-mail saying 'sorry but there was a mistake - you were NOT able to order one in time!' There was a moment where i forgot what my user name was! I'd put my password in then my mind went blank!

i entered i ID in caps and had to erase it and start all over i almost shaite my pants. but i was a ble to snag one.

Did Woodsy get one?

I sure did! :clap I'm a little confused as to how many were available though. Both I, and a friend of mine managed to get one and the last three digits of our orders are over 100 apart. How can that be? :confused:

Back