Mount Doom Frodo & Sam Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the box and then took a split second unchecked and hit submit, my computer froze I thought I screwed myself out of both. :lol

Well that's 23 non-attendee orders so far, and that's just here on the Freaks board....I'd be really curious to know just how many were available....

yes, good question. Someshould should count up how many of us got a T today that are saying it here to see if it goes over 30

well in their defense if it hadn't been an sdcc exclusive it would have taken longer to sell out. the saruman and the helms deep one are on second chance and there are only 750 of them. i would have thought 500 would be a safe number to sell out of though.

That really is no defense. The Saruman and Helms Deep dios are three times as expensive as this one, and, as you just said, this is the SDCC exclusive. It would still easily have sold out with an ES of 500, and quite a few more of the people on the "want list" would have been able to say "please remove my name".

whoever got it is probably really thankful to you

one way or another :lol

bottlenose-dolphin-picture-2-480.jpg

Missed out:monkey2, got on waitlist at 6.03 but fear not many cancelations on this. Congrats to all who scored:D.
But thanks Woodsy i've got a Skully bust and possibly a Sharku bust in production:banana:banana:banana

I have been waiting years for Sideshow to capture this moment of the trilogy, and I'm very happy to have secured a preorder for this piece. It's a mini-grail for me.

I had to run home from work to make this (yes, literally leg it for 20 mins. I was sweating when I ordered :lol), but so glad I did. Looks like a good little piece, and not a bad price either. Hopefully the likenesses will look good in hand.

Back