Motorola DROID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were buying a phone today, I'm not sure I would even consider anything that isn't dual-core. But I'm a geek, normal people's mileage may vary.

I think my wife is going to pick up a Droid X now that the price has dropped.

If I were buying a phone today, I'm not sure I would even consider anything that isn't dual-core. But I'm a geek, normal people's mileage may vary.

I would love the most up to date phone and service, but that would just take away from other things I want and I don't want to do that.

Damn, Amazon is giving away some good stuff. They've given away Angry Birds Rio, Doodle Jump, Shazam Encore, Swift Key, and today they're giving away Diner Dash 2.

What do you guys who switch their phones often do with the old ones?

My old phone was an iPhone, and I keep it around for iOS specific stuff and development. My next phone will probably be an iPhone, and I'll keep my Droid X around for the same reasons.

I'm absolutely addicted to the "my league" on Baseball All-stars game. It was one of the free Amazon apps last week and I can't quit playing it.

I saw that and was going to dl it but got busy and forgot all about it, hopefully they will put it up again.

I'm absolutely addicted to the "my league" on Baseball All-stars game. It was one of the free Amazon apps last week and I can't quit playing it.

It's a really great game! I played the 2010 version like a madman and got in on the 2011 version when it was free. I had no idea there even was a 2011 version, I kept looking but could never find it.

It reminds me very much of MLB Power Pros on the Wii and DS.

Back