Mother's Basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree. I thought they would at least say they couldn't deliver the goods for whatever reason, and then dish out the refunds

Never did I think I'd have to resort to the bank collecting it for me because they are too p-u-s-s-y to face their customers themselves

Forbidden Planet have them in stock at £379.99, doubt you'll find them cheaper now.

Edit: Ah, Captain Hindsight CANNOT type quickly enough.

Yeah it's £10 shipping so £390 give a penny

It's the only UK shop now with it under £400, believe me i looked

Errm... £500.00 off Amazon :horror. I figured I'd end up paying £100 in tax if I tired to e-bay (I'm lucky like that). I didn't think of Forbidden Planet, mind you I gave up on them years ago as they never came through any of the orders I placed with them. It's also a bit of a fit of pique and a rathe expensive FU to Kate & Liam.

Dude discontoys has it for less than that, not that it's expensive just more expensive than fp.com

Can you not cancel and get it from fp.com? They are reliable especially in stock items, which it is

I got my T1 T-800 from there and it was fine, it's a little more expensive and he didn't box the shipper just wrapped it, but it arrived fine no marks

Go fp.com man it's the cheapest, mines processing tomorrow the guy said. If you order tomorrow it processes Thursday

Call fp.com tomorrow and ask the guy, I spoke to someone today. The amazon will most likely be still there if your still not feeling it

To be fair the writing was on the wall. I had foolishly assumed that I was protected by paying by credit card. Oops! Plus I didn't think that they could be so low as to do what they did.

Why do you say that? If it was a direct payment by CC and over £100 my understanding is there isn't any manoeuvring around section 75 that a UK bank can do except pay up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers Frank, I''ll review the situation in the morning. FP have always let me down previously. I've ordered stuff and literally they've never charged me or delivered.

Why do you say that? If it was a direct payment by CC and over £100 my understanding is there isn't any manoeuvring around section 75 that a UK bank can do except pay up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They invoiced me via Paypal, so there goes your S75 protection. It's been three months on Wednesday so well out of Paypal's terms of 45 days.

Back