Most Wanted Disney collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really ashamed I haven't yet. :lol

I now got a list of good animated movies to grab. All my Diamond Edition ones will stay sealed though. :(

:yess:

Ondi mate, I never saw your verdict on the Turtles! :horror

No need to throw more oil on the bacon! :lol
Yeah man im 31 and I've been collecting Disney films since the VHS days, went to the DVDs and now moved up to Blu Rays. Picked up Frozen, Jungle Book (****, the PFs they could get from this line alone man) and Mary Poppins on BR. Need to grab Sleeping Beauty soon and Brave too.

Lol didnt mean to rub it in ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ondi mate, I never saw your verdict on the Turtles! :horror

That's because I literally only saw it for the first time this past weekend. Placing a few thoughts up now but I still wanna watch it again. I'm a conflicted little turtle fan at the moment :lol

Yeah man im 31 and I've been collecting Disney films since the VHS days, went to the DVDs and now moved up to Blu Rays. Picked up Frozen, Jungle Book (****, the PFs they could get from this line alone man) and Mary Poppins on BR. Need to grab Sleeping Beauty soon and Brave too.

Lol didnt mean to rub it in ;)

Some sweet grabs! :hi5:

I'm a little at crossroad as I collect a few sealed ones, and I managed to snag Brave 5 Disc sealed, but I can't see it :crying:

Guess I need a second copy :lol
That's because I literally only saw it for the first time this past weekend. Placing a few thoughts up now but I still wanna watch it again. I'm a conflicted little turtle fan at the moment :lol
Haha okay, but no iniitial thoughts? :panic:

I enjoyed it, gonna pass by Best Buy and try and snag a steelbook one.
I did! :lol Because everyone should have seen Brave by now :lecture

Doc Please don't tell me you watched Frozen before even seeing Brave, I will have a sad if that's the case :(
I haven't :monkey2

I have seen Frozen at least 20 times so far :lol

I can't believe I haven't seen it yet! :banghead

funny-pictures-bunny-is-sad.jpg

My initial thought are in the TMNT thread bro :) Under the general tab in statues

Lol **** that. This **** is all for me and maybe my kids when they're old enough to appreciate it

Lol **** that. This **** is all for me and maybe my kids when they're old enough to appreciate it

Don't you dare hate on Disney Jedi or imma break this stick out on you again! :thwak

I'd love a POTC Jack Sparrow Disney big fig. :)

Don't you dare hate on Disney Jedi or imma break this stick out on you again! :thwak

I'd love a POTC Jack Sparrow Disney big fig. :)
Lol you monkey, maybe read it again before you attack me lol

I'm a little Disney crazy bro, all my life. He said it was for his wife ;). I said **** that, its all for me. Lol :duff glad to see you're also a little Disney crazy brother

Lol you monkey, maybe read it again before you attack me lol

I'm a little Disney crazy bro, all my life. He said it was for his wife ;). I said **** that, its all for me. Lol :duff glad to see you're also a little Disney crazy brother

Monkey?! :horror: That's waisis! :lol

My b, I'm a huge Disney fan too! :hi5:

I'd love affordable Uncle Scrooge pieces based on Don Rosa's art....but I doubt it.
image.jpg

I really need a PF of this guy-

image.jpg
image.jpg

Blatherin Blatherskite... Still my favorite swear word haha

Some Talespin and Gummi Bear stuff would be cool too

Oooooo and some Beagle Boys and Ma

How about Wuzzles!??!? I used to love that show. That was all the craze with Gummi Bears at the time.

Nice call on Gizmoduck I had completely forgotten him. What a rad character :hi5:

I'd love affordable Uncle Scrooge pieces based on Don Rosa's art....but I doubt it.
View attachment 161075

Absolutely!

Don Rosa's Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck is one of my favorite comic series, if not my actual favorite. I also enjoyed the companion book to it with the "B" stories as well.

I love this particular piece. A statue of these two standing like this on a base with the rock carving would be awesome.

Back