Most Wanted Disney collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see -

1. I still want the TRON Legacy stuff from Sideshow. Tops is Quorra. Then the disc and baton set. Maybe the lightcycle.

2. I would like a more accurate TRON Legacy vintage Flynn lightcycle. The current toy just isn't good enough. I've been hoping that the Japanese company (who's name I can't remember) will make one like they did with the original lightcycles.

3. A good model of the Disney World monorail. I've seen a few small so so versions. But nothing high end. I think Master Replicas was supposed to make one. But that was towards the end of their business.

It sucks that they never followed through with that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nor were decent enough to post anything on their site about the line being cancelled or put on hold.

Nor were decent enough to post anything on their site about the line being cancelled or put on hold.
You must be new ;)

They're always like that man. It's not until ppl start asking like months and sometimes years later is when they feel they need to say something.

A Big Hero Six set would be sick. That movie was great!
That movie looks pretty awesome still. Lot of good Disney movies coming out. They should do some Pixar stuff. So much stuff to do. Like SO Many! Imagine if they did Toy Story PFs for example?

Honestly, I think I'd be safe on a Toy Story line. I'd probably get Woody and Buzz of course, and probably Rex. Not sure I'd go more than that unless we get a Mr. Pricklepants :rock
Lol yeah same

Would love some Brave stuff too

I feel like an *******, cause I haven't seen that yet. About to bid on eBay to change that :lol

I'd love some awesome Nightmare before Christmas ****. A Zero with light up nose? :thud::rock
Holy crap NBC **** would be BOMB! Those characters are amazing! And Corpse Bride!

You're going to bid on Brave? (Blu Ray?)
Yeah its a nice movie. Lots of feels

Yeah definitely get it. Good movie :) at least I liked it

I'm really ashamed I haven't yet. :lol

I now got a list of good animated movies to grab. All my Diamond Edition ones will stay sealed though. :(
Brave rocks!! :lecture
:yess:

Ondi mate, I never saw your verdict on the Turtles! :horror
Yes sir!

No need to throw more oil on the bacon! :lol

Back