Mos Eisley: Chalmun's Cantina 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the table and chairs set, the one I purchased was defective, won't light up. Anyone else have this problem with the Nadon Nook?

Wait, before you start - I called Sideshow - they said go back to store and get regional Sideshow reps to help - the store checked their "wholesale available inventory" - they had some - the SSC Reps e-mailed store 2 weeks later and said too bad no parts and no replacement.

Yet now Sideshow is giving away free sets - I spent $120.00 - a little more and I could have got a free Han.

I have heard nothing but good things in the past from people on the boards here about Sideshow...guess things are changing.:(

Thanks for the giftcard code MicroJow. :1-1: I was able to get a Mos Eisley Cantina chair & table for $50 with free shipping direct from Sideshow. :clap

They can't be used twice. Basically, you need someone who's not using a $25, $50 or $75 giftcard code to give you theirs and then you can apply it to your purchase. There's a thread here where people will post their un-used codes, but forget where exactly. Might be worth finding it and camping out for a bit to see if anything pops up.

Wondered if these were common issues. I got my 1/6 Cantina table chair set. The light in the table is noticeably off center, not in the middle as its shown. Also the battery pack at bottom was pulled out, and exposed dried glue. Anyone else have any of these issues?
Thank you

Wondered if these were common issues. I got my 1/6 Cantina table chair set. The light in the table is noticeably off center, not in the middle as its shown. Also the battery pack at bottom was pulled out, and exposed dried glue. Anyone else have any of these issues?
Thank you

It sounds like you have a defective or previously returned one. I would contact Sideshow to get an exchange. I'll have to make sure mine is centered- didn't notice if it was when I opened it this weekend.

Took me 3 tries to get a table light that actually worked with Nadon's Nook.

And I am on my 6th try, and still don't have a Hammerhead to sit at the table!!!!

:/ my light only works every once in awhile and the glue at bottom seemed to fog over the battery area.. I have bad luck with sideshow electrical parts :/ gonna call ssc later today

So I totally forgot that I actually won this set for Christmas thanks to my wife. I saw a big sideshow box in the back of my storage unit and low and behold, it was this.

So I finally got around to picking up the table and chairs thanks to sideshow's latest coupon.

Now I just have to wait until I move to have room to set it up.

Sorry to resurrect that thread but i thought i'd share a few pics of my cantina setup following my latest Dewback and Santroopers contribution...

006.JPG008.JPG012.JPG010.JPG016.JPG

I love this diorama and am glad I picked it up (with a couple table/chair sets). Great pics, Tee-Kay! Really enjoy seeing Greedo and Hammerhead in this dio, as well.

Finally gave in and ordered this since item was on discount at a local retailer....

This thing is going to take up space! Hope I don't regret.:lol

Picked this up for $157.00 + free shipping. A great price, I hope it fits on my shelf. :pray:

This seems like such a great deal. Trying to debate whether to pick it up. Currently don't have any figures that would even work in the cantina though (vader, snowtroopers, probe droid). Planning on getting R2 and 3PO but their kind aren't allowed in there.

I wonder if it'll go on sale again at XMAS.

Back