Mos Eisley: Chalmun's Cantina 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems like such a great deal. Trying to debate whether to pick it up. Currently don't have any figures that would even work in the cantina though (vader, snowtroopers, probe droid). Planning on getting R2 and 3PO but their kind aren't allowed in there.

I wonder if it'll go on sale again at XMAS.

I think the sale might still be going... it was a 24 hour flash sale and it started last evening. A few hours left, maybe. It looks HUGE, might have to rethink my display again.

I just got one for 157.00 free shipping that`s awesome plus the 22.50 in reward points. that will give 65 off my next purchase I still might save it for down the road.

I just got one for 157.00 free shipping that`s awesome plus the 22.50 in reward points. that will give 65 off my next purchase I still might save it for down the road.

Where did you find it? I looked on SSC and it's $224.

As i my own environment is sitting in front of me as i type, i thought i'd help you out prepare the spot where you'll display yours.

What are people's thoughts on this one... I'm tempted, but it's also a touch silly. And then I'd also need to buy some of those chairs :lol

But damned if isn't an killer price.

Dang gone it, I wish I never saw this thread, I already had Greedo, Hammer, and Han with the two cantina chair sets. This was all I was missing for this diorama, so I caved.

"Close the blast doors, close the blast doors."

I just decided to pick this up. I got so many of the free RP from Sideshow and I really wanted to purchase something during this spook. Plus this was such a great deal, and I bet R2 and C3PO will look awesome hanging outside when I get them. It's huge though, I measured out a shelf that I can see will work, but I will have to clear tons of space to make that happen. If it's just too big I'll store it until I have more room to display these things.

Back