Mos Eisley: Chalmun's Cantina 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, finally sold out, hey! Well you guys got a steal. I paid $300.00 for mine. :monkey2 That said, I think it's an awesome piece, even the little window. :lol I've got a thread up to sell all my Cantina stuff (just locally) but have to say I'm still on the fence about it... Cantina, aliens and band members represent a lot of what got me caught-up in Star Wars.

You'd better start making some room on your shelves guys. This piece is big and the box it comes in even bigger. You're gonna need a few square feet for unpacking operations :wink1:

Congrats! Hopefully you can find both sets at a fair price. Momaw nadon's nook might be harder to come by though. A glimmer of hope may come from all the recent announcements. A few collectors might want to clear some space and sell off those.

Congrats! Hopefully you can find both sets at a fair price. Momaw nadon's nook might be harder to come by though. A glimmer of hope may come from all the recent announcements. A few collectors might want to clear some space and sell off those.

Just had a lead on nadon's nook from a sideshow dealer but alas it sold out a couple days ago. Probably from someone who also just snagged the cantina.

It just showed up for me too, is enormous as you cautioned, and looks amazing. It was sitting outside in the rain all day and the box had a tear in it but nothing was damaged thankfully. Right now I have it as a backdrop for my 3 3/4" tatooine and jabba's palace display until I get some sixth scale figures that'll go with it.

I also got this thing today, luckily for me the FED EX driver put the box on the porch and out of the rain. Holy Cow this thing is huge. I had to store it in the garage till next spring when I can dig out Solo/Greedo and chairs. Great deal thanks guys.

Just had a lead on nadon's nook from a sideshow dealer but alas it sold out a couple days ago. Probably from someone who also just snagged the cantina.

It just showed up for me too, is enormous as you cautioned, and looks amazing. It was sitting outside in the rain all day and the box had a tear in it but nothing was damaged thankfully. Right now I have it as a backdrop for my 3 3/4" tatooine and jabba's palace display until I get some sixth scale figures that'll go with it.

good god man have fun picking those pieces up there not cheap. greedo!!!!! all the band members hammerhead have fun

good god man have fun picking those pieces up there not cheap. greedo!!!!! all the band members hammerhead have fun

I'm probably gonna go with an outside display and use R2 and the eventual C3PO and HT sandtrooper. But I'd like to have some inside options too. Hammerhead I may grab if I see a good price. Greedo seems out of reach price wise. He's probably more than double the price I just paid for the cantina. Ha!

I'm probably gonna go with an outside display and use R2 and the eventual C3PO and HT sandtrooper. But I'd like to have some inside options too. Hammerhead I may grab if I see a good price. Greedo seems out of reach price wise. He's probably more than double the price I just paid for the cantina. Ha!

yep I have the exclusive version of him and hammer head as well as all the cantina band members as well. as a walrus man and takeel and around five sandtroopers. to go along with han luke ben and the soon Chewbacca. I think you can hammer head reasonably cheap on ebay but that greedo wow

That would be great, as I won't be able to open mine till spring. So happy I was able to get this, one of the best deals from SS in a very long time.

I just got mine a couple days ago. Wife bought it for me for my Birthday.

And I have chairs, and tables, and Han, and Greedo...

Back