Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really would like the change-of-head too for an exclusive. And, honestly I think most of us will be disappointed if its not.

We'll see this Thursday I guess.

I'm in regardless.

I'm really excited about this announcement. I've been clamoring for a character like this in PF since Lurtz was released. The Moria Orc has always been one of my favs. I just love that armor. I can't wait to see what the pose is like.

This is a very nice boost to the PF line indeed, after the disappointment of Galadriel; I hopeher hair won't be to bad, if it isn't, I'll buy her too just to have the PF line complete.

BTW, has anyone noticed they are only bringing out PF's of which SSW had already made a bust???

I really like that they are giving us some orcs. I hope they give us one of each kind.

I am now all caught up on LOTR PF. Just bought a Lurtz this week so I guess Im in now for the PF. I hope they are at least able to release about 20-25 characters. We need all of the rest of the Fellowship in their FOTR outfit, so that leaves at least 7 more that needs to be released. I would also like to get Theoden, Eowyn, Faramir, Arwen, Bilbo, Elrond, and Eomer.

I just dont know if they will ever be able to get to that many.

This is a great choice, the armor alone will be spectacular - I know I'm late, but I was tied up in Germany on a Euro trip. :drink

As for the pose, it almost looks like he could be hanging off of a pillar from Moria (a la a Hellboy II type pose), now how cool would that be?!

:eek

To be honest, the helmet-head should not be the exclusive but be included in both. I think it's too crucial of a peace NOT to include in both. The regular would languish in Sideshow Warehouse Land otherwise...

How about the exclusive being a dwarf's head? Would kinda make up for the orc head that came with the Boromir 12" fig... ;)

To be honest, the helmet-head should not be the exclusive but be included in both. I think it's too crucial of a peace NOT to include in both. The regular would languish in Sideshow Warehouse Land otherwise...

How about the exclusive being a dwarf's head? Would kinda make up for the orc head that came with the Boromir 12" fig... ;)

I've never known SS to preview the excl. first so I think it's a pretty safe bet this is the reg. edition, with the excl. will being a helmeted head. Though with SS you never know...look no further than the Indiana Jones excl. I never saw that one coming.

I'm really looking forward to this preorder now. I wasn't planning on collecting the LOTR PFs, but I couldn't resist getting the Lurtz exclusive and Frodo off eBay using the Live Search 20% deal. I'll probably use my points and a $30 gift card to help pay for the exclusive Gandalf since he's still available. Hopefully my exclusive Aragorn waitlist comes through.

I'm really looking forward to this preorder now. I wasn't planning on collecting the LOTR PFs, but I couldn't resist getting the Lurtz exclusive and Frodo off eBay using the Live Search 20% deal. I'll probably use my points and a $30 gift card to help pay for the exclusive Gandalf since he's still available. Hopefully my exclusive Aragorn waitlist comes through.

While I think that Gandalf is more than worth it, you can only use one at a time.

:wave

Back