Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is he would be in a croutched position and probably a little taller than Frodo. I will never get tired of Moria themed bases.

orc.jpg

I think it's a great subject for a PF. The PF line would have benefitted with more of these "generic" characters. Orc, Gondorian soldier, Rohirrim warrior, High Elven Warrior, Easterling, etc... I'm definitely tempted on getting this one.

But still patiently waiting for Gandalf the Grey in PF form...

EDIT: Helmet is a MUST!

It will be a cool subject matter and show again what you really can do with a PF. I just have no want to own a generic orc right now. Once I see more that might change but right now I'm leaning towards no and thinking about selling my GTW and Frodo PF's.

I don't know what all you guys are talking about the Lurtz PF is probably one of thee best PF's out there!!! :duh

I agree. Lurtz is a great pf, one of the best...I also think gandalf and frodo are not bad. Not sure why people don't like them but I think they are great also. Can't wait for the moria orc though, that was a great suprise...:D

Wow, this guy looks awesome!!! Too bad I'm not into PF's :D
Actually, I was wondering, couldn't they use the new smaller body for Orcs on the 1/6 line?
They've already sculpted the head that comes with Boromir!...mhmmm....maybe customize it?....

This is looking GREAT so far! I only have PF Aragorn on order for my LOTR PF collection, but if this comes out looking REALLY cool, I'll definitely get this one as well.

Fellowship has the best orcs. Really like the design of thse little guys, the LOTR PF line surprises me with there choice of characters.

This one looks terrific. I will purchase it without any doubt. I feel the exact opposite about this from the ho-hum feeling I had when looking at the ad for the Theoden diorama. Glad to see the Moria baddies getting the full treatment.

My 1st thoughts were the Weta bust. I'm sure this will be a great piece, hard to go wrong with the bad guys.

orc3.jpg

orc.jpg

I have no Weta statues and no feelings about them one way or the other, but I think the Weta piece looks a lot better than the Sideshow one.

I have alot of weta statues and they are second to none..With that being said, I think that the preview of the Moria Orc PF is pretty impressive and will definately be adding that to my collection. He will look great next to my Moria Orc Swordsman statue and bust!! Besides I wouldn't want them to look exactly the same and as someone mentioned earlier there were alot of varieties of orcs.. :D

My 1st thoughts were the Weta bust. I'm sure this will be a great piece, hard to go wrong with the bad guys.

orc3.jpg

orc.jpg

I'm liking the Weta Bust more than the Head of this PF but I guess I will have to wait until it is released to make my final decision :monkey3

Back