Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never known SS to preview the excl. first so I think it's a pretty safe bet this is the reg. edition, with the excl. will being a helmeted head. Though with SS you never know...look no further than the Indiana Jones excl. I never saw that one coming.

The exclusive hat-less Indy head earned a spot on the lame-O exclusives hall of shame... ;)

If the helmet is indeed the exclusive for the Moria Orc, then barring a low ES, the helmet-less regular edition will definitely grow cobwebs at the SS warehouse. The helmet is just an essential part of the outfit, in my opinion. Imagine a Gondorian Soldier PF and only the exclusive PF coming with the helmet! :horror

Different hands like Lurtz would make sense for this type of foot soldier. May be not a bow and arrow like Lurtz, but an axe type of weapon and a blade.

All I wanted was this Orc and the site wouldn't let me out. Only thing worth ordering IMO.

One of the most essential exclusives in recent memory. Saving money buying regular may not be worth it for this one. Got my exclusive.

I wish the regular was the helmed version, not the weta bust on crack.

72101.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Love the base on this. Hate the stupid nameplate though :monkey4

Got the exclusive on order but don't know if I'll keep it. I just can't imagine hiding that beautiful face behind a mask

This thing is freakin' awesome. I love it. Pre-ordered the exclusive. Cannot go without the helm.

Yup looks pretty awesome indeed, and glad that it was the Exclusive we all wanted. Got my order in and now I just gotta hope I can save the money in time. Really pleasantly surprised that it's 19 inches tall as well. Keep it up SS!! :chew :chew

Back