Moria ORC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I will be getting it.

Hoping for a helmet COH for exclusive!

Very nice, finally something as good as Lurtz PF.

Looks really good so far. It's a purchase for me also.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the armor turns out.

Just got home from work and saw this. I'm Freakin excited!!! This will be one sweet PF!!! I'm also hoping for the change o head with the helmet..Nice, can't wait 'til next week now!!! :chew

Great addition to the line!

We've been asked not to hotlink SSC pics - feel free to upload them to the gallery here for hosting or better yet, just post the URL.

I gotta agree that its too close to the SSW bust. Thousands of Orcs out there and we get THIS guy again???

Its really only a minor gripe (especially if it comes with a Helmeted head - They HAVE to have thought of this) - I'm sure the whole thing will be awesome and I am excited about it, to say the least!

Last edited:
I gotta agree that its too close to the SSW bust. Thousands of Orcs out there and we get THIS guy again???

Its really only a minor gripe (especially if it comes with a Helmeted head - They HAVE to have thought of this) - I'm sure the whole thing will be awesome and I am excited about it.

yeah, but you know they were covering their ass.

They make it similar to the WETA bust and everybody says they shouldve done something different. They make it different and everybody wouldve been up in arms crying that it looks nothing like an orc based on the WETA bust comparison.... :rolleyes:

this has a chance to be the first LOTR collectible in my collection... very cool ... :monkey1

Looks really good so far. It's a purchase for me also.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the armor turns out.

Yes... it's all in the Armor and weapons for me... and if it has a Helmeted head.

If not ... I'll pass.

I like it. Finally something LOTR-related I can get excited about. Like most here, it all depends on the armor on whether or not I order it. I want the helm to go with it for sure.

Been wanting a nice premium format lotr piece for my collection but not to fond of the look of the face to be honest...

I think it's great we are finally getting some more monsters in this line!
I will probably have to haul this one as I don't think they can do very much wrong with this one.

Now for some Orc love in the 1/6th scale line...:D

The helmut is a deal breaker for me. No helmut, bo buy. But I will say that it's the first LoTR item I've considered buying since the Fell Beast/Eagle diorama - most everything else have been easy passes.

So far I think this looks very cool and I'm excited to see pics of the full statue. I also hope that a helm is included - and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the armor is totally bad ass and as detailed as what SS did with Lurtz. Regardless, unless the pre-order pics totally suck, I am definitely ordering this one.

I'll be getting one for sure, love them orcs.

How big is this guy going to be? I only have Lurtz in my collection thus far.

Back