Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

My bank account is currently on the disabled list :lol

Dec-Jan has been insanely expensive: Venom Com, Carnage Com, Spiderman Com, HT T1 T-800, SS Red Ninja, set of Olly Moss SW posters, set of Tyler Stout SW posters....:thud:

When I can recover from that, this is next on my must buy list.

Still not feeling it. Money saved.

Congrats to those who like it and are enjoying it. :duff

Just unpacked number 18. This is a great PF!!! He looks so much better in person compared to pics. I would highly recommend him to any LORT PF fan. :clap

i like it. Not on the same level as Lurtz or GTG, but still a great piece. I like him more than Berserker. I made the mace mod, but didnt want to do it permanetely just in case he has to be sold down the road.

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

The mace looks great but is it possible that with the weight of it, it could damage the arm over time (ie - affect the pin)?

I would say so. no way I would do that mod.

I've been carefully monitoring the mace and after almost 3 full days, it hasn't even sagged an 1/8 of a inch, so I'm confident that its safe. The mace is not as heavy as people make it out to be, and the chain/arm are stronger than people give it credit for. :)

That being said my wrist does have some 3M padding around it, as it was ridiculously flimsy (had a almost 30 degree wiggle) out of the box. So that may be helping.

i actually have him in a display case now, so i un-did the hanging chain cause i didn't want it to hit against the plexi

IMG_1368.jpg

hi
here is mine
what a statue:banana
I choose to hide the leg to increase the movement of the torso and i have placed the mace so that the chain is tightened

p1120312.jpg

hello to every lord of the rings and sideshow funs.guys i have a big question-problem.i am in contact with sideshows customer service but i want your opinion as well.i bought a morgul lord legendary scale bust complete with the package and everything from a private owner.later on i saw that instead of 800 worldwide it said 600 both on the piece and the box as well.could this be a fake item?!!!would anyone go in all this trouble to make such a sucessful copy cause the piece itself its magnificent.the sideshow customer service so far told me that it is most likely numbered incorectly and that it is a unique item!!!i sent them some fotos and waiting a reply.what do you think?thanks again for reading

Welcome to the board! I'm with you; I can't imagine anyone going to that much trouble to reproduce something like that. I have it in my collection and it's a heavy, detailed piece. Now if a lot of these start showing up on eBay, that's another story.:horror

Well I picked up my ML yesterday and just today finally got a chance to set him up and display him. All I can say is wow, really impressed at how awesome he looks. The photos dont do him justice, he really does look better in person. I would post pics, but its just going to be more of the same. Again, SS came thru and wow I love this piece.

Post that shat anyway, otherwise this thread will just die out....:panic:

Mine arrived last Sat but I only have the time to open up the box today and display the item. Ex Edition #84.

Pretty awesome up close and personal. This piece definitely looks better in-hand than in pictures. The pose probably just isn't photogenic.

hello to every lord of the rings and sideshow funs.guys i have a big question-problem.i am in contact with sideshows customer service but i want your opinion as well.i bought a morgul lord legendary scale bust complete with the package and everything from a private owner.later on i saw that instead of 800 worldwide it said 600 both on the piece and the box as well.could this be a fake item?!!!would anyone go in all this trouble to make such a sucessful copy cause the piece itself its magnificent.the sideshow customer service so far told me that it is most likely numbered incorectly and that it is a unique item!!!i sent them some fotos and waiting a reply.what do you think?thanks again for reading

It's not a fake. The original ES was supposed to be 600, but SS decided to raise it to 800 after it sold out. Not a wise move on their part, and I'm not even sure they went through with the idea. Mine is also numbered out of 600 and was purchased directly from SS.

I'll try and get some other pics in here when I get a chance.

picture.php

Great pics everyone more please though!! I have to say looking at the photos now the stance is absolutely correct, it's the beginning of what's technically called an open stance swing, and he has started the motion here hence the left leg and left arm (ipsi lateral swing)already its just that it would have been too difficult to have the mace in mid air sculptwise, but its going to come around, up and over almost on a diagonal so that it lands on his right in front of him hitting through whatever is in his way (poor Eowyn!!) Watch almost any top tennis player today, for example, Nadal is a good choice in slow motion on youtube when he hits a forehand open stance and you will see exactly what the creators of this statue are doing!!:clap

I love this PF and I seem to like it more with each passing day. I have to say though, that I have the leg covered by the robes. To my eyes, the moment the leg is uncovered, the tilt of the head instantly becomes even more exaggerated. :dunno

As for the flaming sword, it has never been touched and still lies implanted firmly in the styrofoam. Maybe someday, not just yet though.:)

Yeah Ive been messing with his robes on covering and uncovering the leg. Also his forearms as well, I had his sleeves all down, but then I thought I want his armor showing so I kinda moved them back and rolled them out of the way to have his gauntlets exposed.

Back