MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yellow jacket has been in the last three catalogs and crossbones in the last two.

I gave up on those two :lol

Crossbones was shown at secret base and they don't do that unless it's very close to a PO. Yellow Jacket, I've heard, is still very much coming. Drax, returns batman, the armory from nolans films, stealth mk3, blue steel and even recently the Joker..all came out years after the prototypes where shown so unless hot toys comes out and says it's not coming there's really no reason to think they won't eventually.

Prof X, Thor 1 loki, green lantern, mJ figure pretty much every figure they stated in either interviews or what not that they where not coming and why. If they have not done it with figures not yet out then they still plan to release them.

Even something like Rhino wasn't canned yet officially since Sony is still insisting publicly they want to do the sinister 6 which was based on the Amazing universe not the new reboot Mcu.

When you can list off the top of your head pretty much every unreleased but teased figure in nearly 20 years over 500ish releases it's pretty rare and only happens for extreme circumstances(Prof X the actor wouldnt sign a deal, Mj dies and family won't renew license, green lantern suit couldn't be made with the tech at the time etc)

What do you guys think are the chances of getting a Hot Toys Davy Jones 2.0? I found a place where I can buy a knock-off of the HT version for about 150 EUR (incl shipping).

xd001a-z.jpg

So any ideas on which movies Hot Toys is going to make figures of?
I could see a market for the whole new 'Live-Action' Disney movie line. Not that I would be interested in it. But they already did Jolie's Maleficent. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to give it another try with Beauty & the Beast etc.

I must admit, it surprised me a little when they actually announced it. :lol I wonder if they only mean Cosbabies or actual 1/6 figures.

BTW, new song that is supposed to be in GotG Vol. 2:

Fox On the Run - Sweet
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Come a little bit closer - Jay & The Americans
Suffragette City - David Bowie
My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

Um question of mild randomness - is this the same Yunsil/Toribox that everyone talks about in the custom threads?

https://toribox.com/

...And how on earth do people go about commissioning orders? And yeah I do realise that if this is the same Yunsil the cost for a group order would be prohibitive let alone a one-off commission if they even accept those - but just wondering what the etiquette is with all of this? (I also notice that they seem to be heavily involved in my other hobby - giant creepy bjds from their other companies listed, but since my Korean is non-existant I'm not entirely sure in what capacity that is. ...Possibly as a tailor for the bjd companies sales photos?)

So you get an e-mail from Sideshow - Subject: "Street Fighter's Ken and Katniss Everdeen!"

When you click on it, you are encountered with this monstrosity:

the-hunger-games-mockingjay-katniss-everdeen-sixth-scale-star-ace-902959-06.jpg

the-hunger-games-mockingjay-katniss-everdeen-sixth-scale-star-ace-902959-10.jpg

HOW, how in all that was unholly in panem did anyone think that sculpt looked; even after 10 pints of their favourite beer, like JLaw? :gah:

IF anything, it loos like Saoirse Ronan :lecture

saoirse-ronan-2015-bafta-los-angeles-britannia-awards-in-los-angeles_4.jpg

Saoirse is a stunning woman, but she did not play Katniss. :lol Ugh, I wish HT had picked up this lience as I would have loved to have a Katniss colletable, or better yet a 1/4 statue. :(

I don't get it. Star Ace made some fantastic Harry Potter figures, but their products have been on a downward spiral ever since. That Katniss sculpt is one of the worst ones I've seen.

I don't get it. Star Ace made some fantastic Harry Potter figures, but their products have been on a downward spiral ever since. That Katniss sculpt is one of the worst ones I've seen.

I know!

This is just so bad it's not even laughable, and then that's before the price they want for it. Madness!

tumblr_inline_mny30aq9hD1qz4rgp.gif

Back