MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they will at some point but they haven't announced him yet

Deadpool is a figure worth getting if you can, he's unique and has a lot of value :) Congrats on the mask :woo Such a cool figure, I expect pics :lecture :lol You know I ended up cancelling my Asylum Joker? I just didn't think he was worth having, the sculpt looks a little dull to me, I don't like the stare. How are you liking the Armory set? :D I always wanted that :lol

Have you seen the movie yet? Or is it even out yet? I'm waiting for John Wick 2 :D

I completely understand most of the collectors skipping the AA Joker since the Tuxedo is better option. Deadpool is great but I don't have that much space left for Non DC figures. Strange, Drax & Iron Man are still heading my way + I'll be getting the Spider-Man & probably the Panther from their solo movies at some point.

The armory set is really great. I don't have 'buyer's remorse' at all. :clap Makes me actually want to get the Batsignal set with Gordon & Blake. Cheapest I found them in my area is 360 EUR incl. shipping & taxes but I have to wait since I also pre-ordered the Nintendo Switch. Not sure if I'm keeping that order though...

Han was due to February wasn't he?

I completely understand most of the collectors skipping the AA Joker since the Tuxedo is better option. Deadpool is great but I don't have that much space left for Non DC figures. Strange, Drax & Iron Man are still heading my way + I'll be getting the Spider-Man & probably the Panther from their solo movies at some point.

The armory set is really great. I don't have 'buyer's remorse' at all. :clap Makes me actually want to get the Batsignal set with Gordon & Blake. Cheapest I found them in my area is 360 EUR incl. shipping & taxes but I have to wait since I also pre-ordered the Nintendo Switch. Not sure if I'm keeping that order though...

Han was due to February wasn't he?

Never been a Nintendo fan had a Genesis now all Sony.

Mostly the price is really awful but all toys and collectibles are too expensive nowadays. Just look at this newly announced LEGO Set: 60 USD/ 60 EUR, really?

31799748343_5989f7644f.jpg

Mostly the price is really awful but all toys and collectibles are too expensive nowadays. Just look at this newly announced LEGO Set: 60 USD/ 60 EUR, really?

View attachment 320371

I love LEGO, but their prices have been insane lately...

It's awful quiet in here. Is everyone that busy? :)
So what do you have coming this month?
Will there be any announcements this week?

I'm getting the Captain Marvel PF on Thursday. It's been one of my most anticipated pieces ever since it was announced and I'm so happy I'm finally getting one. :D

Congrats on the statue. only 24 hours to go. :)

I forgot that it's a holiday week over at Hot Toys HQ, no more announcements or releases this week I guess. I really hope they give us an update on the Tony Stark MK XLVI headsculpt or the troubles they are having with Wonder Woman.

I forgot that it's a holiday week over at Hot Toys HQ, no more announcements or releases this week I guess. I really hope they give us an update on the Tony Stark MK XLVI headsculpt or the troubles they are having with Wonder Woman.

She should be out in a week or so to let Sideshow ship her in March.

Heard some rumors that a new 1/4 may be teased soon and that it could be the mk3

Looking forward to seeing both of those :hi5: I hope Wonder Woman turns out good

Back