MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No joke :lol I've been fine man, been off the boards focusing on myself, doing my own thing, making myself happy which I gotta say I am :lol

How about you? How've you been?

I've been aight, much better since I've logged on. :lol Sorry I missed your birthday, I would've created a thread but I was sans Internet for almost a week. Stupid Verizon. :lol

I've been aight, much better since I've logged on. :lol Sorry I missed your birthday, I would've created a thread but I was sans Internet for almost a week. Stupid Verizon. :lol
:lol that bad?

It's all good man it's the thought that counts :duff thanks tho

I actually just got a loan approved on my own for the first time, I'm pretty stoked.
I wonder how many people who are sensitive to motion sickness will upchuck during that movie :lol

I'm gonna fly to another island just to watch it in IMax 3D :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya he looks like a perfect miniature of Ryan Reynolds. Just hoping the final product stays that way. The only thing I'm not the biggest fan of is the base it looks a bit basic.

I see what you mean. The design of DP looks straight from the movie which is HT's specialty of course! :) The base feels like there should be more going on a little more detailed.

I see what you mean. The design of DP looks straight from the movie which is HT's specialty of course! :) The base feels like there should be more going on a little more detailed.
Yes they all look good but the photo pics looked like stills from the movie also i guess because it's a mask figure so it's easier to get right. I'm guessing it has to do with the flight pole.

Yes they all look good but the photo pics looked like stills from the movie also i guess because it's a mask figure so it's easier to get right. I'm guessing it has to do with the flight pole.

:goodpost: Yeah I'm thinking the same. A lot easier to get the mask right then actually nailing a likeness face headsculpt for HT which they're pretty good at too.

Back