MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least you're saving money then! And that 2 pack looks cool. Sure it's worth the wait.

Well, if they come out with a new Joker version, (Arkham City Joker?) or another nice exclusive during that Batman event (9-12 sept?)... There's always that Joker/Batman Imposter :monkey3

1125x682_previewbanner_JokerBatman.jpg

Yeah, I'm really in the wrong section to talk about this. But 2/3 of collection are DC figures. Only the Guardians & Ant-Man as of now. CW Iron Man & Cpt. America are on their way. Speaking of which... I find it odd that the regular version of Cpt. America hasn't been released in Hong Kong. My store says I will get this in September. I think he means September 2017. :lol

I enjoy the DC figures. At one point I had all the MoS figures with 3 batmans on order lol. I also really like most of the Star Wars figures. But with these being so expensive I try to keep my collection focused on one line.

I'm surprised the regular Cap isn't out yet. I have the BV one and I love it. Best Cap yet. MK 46 looks great too though I'll be sticking with my 45.

Back